Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Default anyone else 2011? Or are we just crazy?

Hi All,

Anyone else book a wedding for 2011? All I see is 2010...

2011 is sooo far away! We have 549 days until our wedding (and no i didn't count myself... our wedding website showed us!)

Anyone have advice for how to pass the time?? I love reading information on the message boards but ive read it all so many times now!! Am i crazy?? lol

You are not alone we are planning a July 8 2011 wedding. Which Couples are you going to get married at??? We will be getting married at Couples Sans Souci. As far as passing time you will be surprised how fast the time is going to fly. I spend alot of time on another message board, gives me lots of destination info. I can email you the site if you would like.

Oh silly me just saw your other post with location and date lol.

haha Yeah, we'll be at CSA. I can not wait to get there!! It doesn't feel like its moving quickly at all!! Every day i think about our wedding/honeymoon and i just want it to be here already!! I would love to know that site you were telling me about. please email me at Swimminash@hotmail.com.
    Congrats on your engagement!! I'm sure july 8th will be beautiful!

LOL...I thought I was the only one who was feeling that way. We booked for April 2011. It doesn't seem like there's too much to plan and you can only read the boards so much and find new information. I'm trying to NOT think about it so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Shun817 View Post
    LOL...I thought I was the only one who was feeling that way. We booked for April 2011. It doesn't seem like there's too much to plan and you can only read the boards so much and find new information. I'm trying to NOT think about it so much!
    Welcome to our little 2011 group! You will be surprised how fast the time is going to fly by. Congratulations. Which location are you having your wedding at?

Yay for the 2011 group! I sure hope the time will go quickly. I'm reading about every one's 2010 wedding and i'm very jealous!

Just think of all the information we can get from the brides that marry this year! Fingers crossed they post reviews and pictures

Quote Originally Posted by sunstarsmoon View Post
    Welcome to our little 2011 group! You will be surprised how fast the time is going to fly by. Congratulations. Which location are you having your wedding at?
    Thank you! We are getting married at sunset at CSA. You are right. I've gotten so much information from the boards and the pictures are so helpful. Congratulations to you as well.

You're right. Pictures and reviews are the only thing getting me by!! I hope every 2010 bride posts some. I guess we're the only 3 crazies planning a 2011 wedding. We would have had our wedding in 2010 but my fiance's brother is getting married in 2010 and we didn't want to step on their toes with our wedding ( and for his family members- weddings get pricey!)

Default Yay for 2011

My fiance Justin and I are also planning our 2011 wedding. It will be february 12th at Swept Away! We visited CN last May and new we had to have a wedding with this resort, but we choose CSA because it was a little bigger...only have seen pictures, but if it is anything like CN is should be great!!! I CAN'T WAIT!

Welcome and Congratulations stacyann07. Our little group is growing!

You're going to LOVE CSA! Don't worry. The resort is beautiful! My fiance and I went on vacation to CSA last year and a few months later got engaged. We both realized that our dream wedding would take place on that beautiful beach where we both longed to be. Every day i think about our 2011 wedding and i hope these next 500+ days go quickly!

We arrive This april 2010 and return for our 3rd visit December 27th 2011....with the sale prices in effect, it only makes sense to snap them up quick before the end!

Jay

I am also planning a 2011 wedding. We have decided CSA and the date is May 14, 2011... 2 years from the date he proposed. I've already got my dress and I get on here as often as possible to try and forget that my wedding is SO far away. I just want to be there now on the beach in my wedding dress with my future husband! This will be a fun little group and can't wait to share our wedding pics with the group!

Hi RB,
    Welcome to the "my wedding is too far away" club I hope that we can keep learning from the other brides and share with each other exciting things. You should post a picture of your dress. Id love to see it!
    Take care
    (ps we did a two yr engagement too... i thought id be cool with it... but now im STILL a yr and half away and i'm dying!)
    Last edited by Ashntommy; February 24th, 2010 at 01:48 PM.

Thanks for that invite Ashntommy.
    Here's my picture. I want to wear it all the time! Ha. I actually haven't got it yet, but I want to go to dress shops and keep trying it on!! Have you decided on your dress? Has anyone else from the 2011 club gotten their dress yet?
    The 2 year plan is nice as far as being able to save up money for everything. Besides that... I'm anxious for it to be here!
    When are you two planning to get married? What's the date?
    A question for all 2011 clubbers:
    Are you having people come down with you?
    Are you planning on a reception/party when you get back home?
    Till next time...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Well... i am planning on holding off until this summer to buy a dress. We'll be married Aug 6th 2011 so if i get my dress in aug, it will be a year before the wedding. I hope i find a dress as fantastic as yours. I absolutely love it!!
    We're having around 30 people come with us (as of now) and we're planning on doing a reception for an hour just so we can have the room to dance and do toasts and whatnot.
    We're also planning to have a party at home when we return. That date has not been chosen yet but it will probably be some time the third week in august.

What about you, RB??

When are you two planning to get married? - Couples Sans Souci
    What's the date? - July 8, 2011
    Are you having people come down with you?- yes about 14 ppl
    Are you planning on a reception/party when you get back home?-
    maybe a BBQ

I have gone dress shopping once last year. My original date was Dec 1/10 at a different resort. Since then I have just browsed on the computer and seem to change my mind daily on The Dress lol. I am planning on going in the fall. I have a few lbs to lose first.

Was wondering when you are planning on booking the date. I noticed that once we pick the date we only have 7 days to confirm travel arrangements and accomodations.??? I wanted to book my date now so I could start on STD etc but afraid to put the date on and then not be able to get that date or time??????

i already paid the 200$ deposit for the wedding date and i will probably book the actual trip and flight this summer. If you book accommodations this summer you shouldn't have any issues with lining the two up (i hope i'm understanding you correctly).

Quote Originally Posted by Ashntommy View Post
    i already paid the 200$ deposit for the wedding date and i will probably book the actual trip and flight this summer. If you book accommodations this summer you shouldn't have any issues with lining the two up (i hope i'm understanding you correctly).
    How exciting so you booked the date, paid the money and you did not have to show proof of airfare and accomodations booked????

Maybe I miss understood. Did you get a confirmation number or something that has secured your date????

I guess then if I don't have to supply a confirmation of air travel then I am going to book my date ASAP just so I get my date and time

June 2011 here.

Welcome, me!
    No confirmation needed! You can book your date whenever you're ready and have the $200. I didn't get any confirmation except for the fact that they took our $200 according to our credit card. Email Debbie Hall if you have any questions about booking. She can answer any questions. You can also call 1800-couples.

The wedding times are far more sparse than the amount of rooms/flights so i think thats why they have you that separately. I booked a 10am wedding, because i do NOT want to have to sit around and wait if other peoples weddings run behind. Also, id like to be the first one of the day, so the wedding location is "fresh". lol... i guess that probably sounds a little crazy.

Did you all book a date yet? Which time slot did you choose?

Thanks for the info Ashntommy. I will book it later today after I talk to John on the time slot. He is the one that takes forever to get ready lol. I am leaning towards the 10 or 11. I like your thought about being the first and having everything fresh. I also think there are not alot of people on the beach that early in the morning.

Welcome me to our fast growing group!

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast