Default CSS-Anyone have any pics and details of Penthouse Suites?

We are coming to CSS in April and have booked a Penthouse Suite and we have some questions (hopefully not too many ).

How many Penthouse Suites are there?
    Do all the Penthouse Suites have an open (not covered) area on the balcony for sunning?
    Is the layout for each Penthouse different?
    On which Buildings are the Penthouses located?
    Are all Penthouses "private"?

Does any one have detailed pics of the interiors that you would like to share?

Thanks!

Kruzn

Quote Originally Posted by kruznsusan View Post
    we are coming to css in april and have booked a penthouse suite and we have some questions (hopefully not too many ).

how many penthouse suites are there?
    there are 11 penthouse suites @ css

do all the penthouse suites have an open (not covered) area on the balcony for sunning?
    no they do not, but many face the afternoon sun and get plenty of sun

is the layout for each penthouse different?
    many of the layouts are different

on which buildings are the penthouses located?
    are all penthouses "private"?
    block d,e & g

does any one have detailed pics of the interiors that you would like to share?
    the website has pictures of many of the penthouse suites

thanks!
    kruzn

enjoy

Thank you. Have you been or have any thing to share about the penthouse suites?

I spent time last night searching all the "keyword" posts on the message board but still did not have all my questions answered. Originally, we were booked to stay in a BF Jacuzzi but decided that actually, we wanted more privacy and a better view.

It looks like the "D" building is the choice of most (location and views) but I wanted to see something about the other Bldgs (E, F, G).

April cant come soon enough! Any one else going the last week of April?
    Thanks to anyone who can help us out.

Kruzn

Besides all the amenities and great things in the Penthouse suites, some of them have two bathrooms!

I believe that I saw that somewhere where there is a half bath off the sitting room area. I kinda hope we get one of those -- lol!!

Kruzn
    CSS April 24 - 30, 2010