Thread: CN May 10-17

Default CN May 10-17

Hi everyone!

I just made our reservations today and I'm so exited

This will be the first real vacation my husband and I have ever been on. All of the information in these posts has been so helpful so a big thanks to everyone who contributes.

My husband is graduating from graduate school on May 8th and our anniversary is May 12th, this will be such a great celebration of both!

~Natalie & Chris

Hey there Natalie! My fiancee and I will be arriving at CN May 9th, getting married on your anniversary, May 12th at 10:00AM! Hope to meet you while we're there!!

Congratulations! That is so cool Maybe we can have a drink together to celebrate?

You will absolutely love CN!!! We had our first trip there last summer and plan to make it a yearly trip. Seriously, the best vacation ever!

Hi Shine, we will be at CN the same time so look forward to meeting you and we agree YOU WILL LOVE CN! We were at CN in May last year for our silver wedding anniversary and met some great people. We are coming back to meet up with 'Long Island Couple' Larry and Carol as they celebrate their pearl wedding anniversary. Bluemoon510 congrats we'll see you too!

Quote Originally Posted by Couples1414 View Post
    You will absolutely love CN!!! We had our first trip there last summer and plan to make it a yearly trip. Seriously, the best vacation ever!

how true this is! We made our first trip last November and also plan to make it a yearly trip. Never had as much fun...even though we didn't do anything much but relax, but it was the best vacatin we have ever had as well.

We are arriving on May 8th and leave on the 15th....looking forward to meeting everyone and making new friends!!

Doug and Sue Anne

Hi We arrive on the 15th till the 23rd. renewing our vows on the 17th (30years) all are invited to share a drink with us if you will be there.The more the merrier. Check out the "duel in the pool" thread