Thread: St. Louis

Hybrid View

Default St. Louis

Sue and I will be going "home" to Swept Away April 18th 2010.

hope to see you folks there.

Randy

hey anyone up for a midweek meet and dinner at Fast Eddie's in Alton,IL? holler if you are and lets do it.

Randy

Sue & Randy,
    We have been in St. Louis for 6 years and still have not made it to Fast Eddies. We both want to do that soon.

June & Dave (db4usa)

well one last try to get together before the cold weather comes in. anyine interested in meeting up at Fast Eddie's

I wanna go to Fast Eddie's my DH has promised me a couple of times..but nope..never been!
    Erin N Steve (always Erin)

Default non stop flights?

Do you St. Louis folks know any direct flights from STL to Jamaica

Default Direct Flight from STL

Check with Funjet, North west and Airtran.

We will be visiting CSS Jan. 17-24, 2010. Only 3 weeks away!! WOOHOO!! We are taking advantage of the Sun Country Airlines charter as well. WOW... a direct flight to Jamaica. Can't wait.

My mother grew up in Alton, Illinois on Praire St. My parents are always making the trip from St Louis just to eat at Fast Eddie's. Dave and I will make it up there sometime soon.

We just got back from CSA and CN Dec 19th. It was our 3rd time to Jamaica and have booked our trip to return. The flights are always the worst part of the booking. Two years ago our flight cost $500 and we just paid $1400! I will definately look into Sun Country Charters.

well it's summer again, any interest in a Fast Eddie's meet up?

Randy

Sue and I had lunch today at Da Palm Tree on Olive in U City. a real taste of home for sure. the jerked chicken was awesome.

Randy

I've never heard of that place. We'll have to check it out. Thanks for the info!

Sue and Randy

We love the De Palm Tree 6831 Olive St. Louis MO 314-432-5171 Easton and his wife are the best and they have the most fabu yummy Jamaican food. Dear Hubby and I hosted a reception for our family after coming home from our Wedding at Sans Souci if you would ever want to meet up facebook me cmwj4@aol.com or e-mail me

Janet

Honeymooners from STL going to CN Sept 16 - 24th

Fast Eddie's really! We live in Odenville Alabama, but grew up in the St. Louis area, on the Illinois side. Can't remember the number of times we stumbled out of there! What a great place.

Vic & Sue

Vic & Sue, if you haven't been to Eddie's in a while you would be surprised about the changes and expansion of the place.
    it's all about the kids

www.issatrustfoundation.com

Sue and Randy, We have been back since they added on,taking over the street just made a great place even better!