Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default SSB in May 2010...Anyone else?

We will be at CSS on May 2nd through the 7th and will spend our time on SSB. Anybody else in that time frame?

Sorry to miss you. We will be there May 7-14. Please save some sun for us!

We will do that. you can return the favor when you get there!
    Enjoy.

Check out the Meet Up thread for CSS May 2010.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

We will be there from the 10th thru 16th. Our second trip to CSS.

We will be there May 10-20 in the afternoons after diving.

We are arriving CSS Tuesday March 9th. We are looking into May for our Wedding Anniversary

Charlie and Janice PA.
    Last edited by charlie & janice; March 8th, 2010 at 08:34 AM.

Default may 2010

we will be at css may 9th thru 15th see you on the beach, will be our 3rd time to css allways a good time jack & carolyn

We will be there May 1st-8th, first time to CSS and SSB. Laura and I will be celebrating our tenth anniversary. Whats the deal with SSB after five? I know it opens to everyone, is it required to put something on or can we enjoy the sunset au natural too?
    Woody

Quote Originally Posted by Woodmon View Post
    We will be there May 1st-8th, first time to CSS and SSB. Laura and I will be celebrating our tenth anniversary. Whats the deal with SSB after five? I know it opens to everyone, is it required to put something on or can we enjoy the sunset au natural too?
    Woody
    SSB becomes clothing optional which we interpret to mean we had the choice to remain nude, which we did.

Here is a group leaving once they saw us - I believe they gave up on waiting on the sun to set.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    ... it keepsh me shane

Less than three weeks to go for us!! Jessi and I can't wait.

We will be there May 4-11 after our long flight from Hawaii. At least we arrive in Motego at 10am, should get us to SSB and pool early enough. We will be ready to soak up the sun and drink AN. Look foward to it!!

Default Hey

I posted this on the main board but I thought I would repost here since we will be putting in some time at the AN area as well. Here is an introduction of ourselves just to see who is out there that has similar interests as us. We are an active couple that live in Waikiki. We are in our late 30's/early 40's that is in constant search of fun in the sun (when our jobs allow for it). We enjoy venturing off the beaten path and sometimes staying on it and jus' chillin'. We have traveled alot around the world and love the Carribean (mostly remote Bahamas islands). We gave the all inclusive resort thing a shot a few years back (in Mexico and Dominican Republic) and had some fun times. We are going to try and check out Jamaica and this resort because it seems like it has lots of fun repeat travelers and it has a AN area for sunning our buns! If you are going when we are 4-11 MAY 2010 and if you would like to do some Jamaican adventuring, jus' chill or party some let us know and we can maybe start a group or something - it seems like everyone has a group with a kooky name..so send an email to us jeff@thegecks.com (oh yeah we have a website http://www.thegecks.com it hasn't been updated in a while but it's there with some travel pics and stuff from our other trips..it needs some TLC). Jeff and Di
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by HawaiiCouple; April 19th, 2010 at 04:44 PM.

We are heading to CSS May 29 - June 3. Will anyone else be there then? this is our first time at CSS, But our 3rd time in Jamaica. The last 2 yrs we've stayed at CN. This year we wanted to try another part of the island but hated missing CN. So on June 3rd we are transferring to CN and will be there from June 3 - June 8th. Can't wait.

Default Hope to meet you

HawaiiCouple,
    We get in on the 4th at 12:45. You will most likley be on your way to CSS. We are at CTI same time you are at CSS, we plan to visit CSS on Friday and hope to meet you. I will have a hat/visor that matches my screen name!!! Hope to meet you.

Gary and Teresa

yankeesgiantsfans

We will keep an eye for the two of you and your hat. Not sure what we will be wearing, my guess is not much..lol, sunglasses?

Jeff and Di

will see you on the beach jack & carolyn

Default Hey HawaiiCouple

Visited your website and very well done. I notice a link to PSU HMC, by chance are you a PSU grad? 1977 Grad here.

Quote Originally Posted by golferhhi View Post
    Visited your website and very well done. I notice a link to PSU HMC, by chance are you a PSU grad? 1977 Grad here.
    golferhi

No PSU grads with us, by our daughter graduates PSU on May 15! Dianna worked at HMC PSU ED prior to us moving to Waikiki. BTW we are going to try to get some golf (since it is sort of included) in during our stay....she has never hit a ball, I really enjoy but am not good..How is the course there, some of the post I've read sounds like a challenging course?

Quote Originally Posted by jack & caroyln View Post
    will see you on the beach jack & carolyn
    jack & carolyn

Sounds like you really enjoy CSS and AN area having returned 3 times. We were considering adding 2 days to our stay (currently 3-11 May) but were waiting to view the place for ourselves. What is your or anyone elses opinion of that? Would you stay 2 additional night (total of 9) or continue with our tentaive plan hanging out in NYC until going to Penn State Graduation? Feel free to tell us what you think either here or in email.

Jeff and Di

We'd like to try out SSB while we're there May 5-15. Diane & Rob

Name:  Rob-Diane biking 9-27.jpg
Views: 858
Size:  92.6 KB
    OK, so now I read the directions on how to upload a photo
    We're going to be at CSS 5/5-15 and we're still working out if we're ready for AN at SSB.

Diane & Rob

Hi all, the wife and I, along with several other couples, will be at CTI the first week of May and are planning to make a day trip over to SSB. We have been to CSS/SSB twice and last year went to CTI (with 2 other couples we met at CSS/SSB) and had a blast. Met more people and we all booked CTI again. We love SSB and miss it quite a bit, so we are going to make day trip (or 2) to say hi. Hopefully we'll see some of you there, be ready for shots at the pool bar!!

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiCouple View Post
    golferhi

No PSU grads with us, by our daughter graduates PSU on May 15! Dianna worked at HMC PSU ED prior to us moving to Waikiki. BTW we are going to try to get some golf (since it is sort of included) in during our stay....she has never hit a ball, I really enjoy but am not good..How is the course there, some of the post I've read sounds like a challenging course?
    Congratulations on your daughter's graduation. My son is freshmen at PSU. And partying too much Never played golf in Jamaica. Living on Hilton Head Island, I need to get away from golf for a week and relax

Hi Hawaiicouple...What Sandan said...we are one of the 3 couples. My wife and I stayed 10 days at CSS in 2008. Go ahead and book the extra 2 days if you have them. Even after 11 days you will not want to leave. Not sure what days we will be there but you can recognize me by the tattoo of my wife on my left shoulder. Other than that...like you said..pair of sunglasses.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast