Default Looking forward to March 6th

Cant wait.
    Last edited by 1sttimerAN; February 7th, 2010 at 08:00 AM.

Yep, that would be me. We will be there March 9th to the 17th. It will be a big thing for me to just be in a swimsuit in front of people. I doubt I will get up the courage to visit the island.

Hi there...I will be there March 12-20. I'm not a woman, but I am a non model type. We've been going to the AN beaches at Couples since 2005. The only thing I'll tell you is, if you do have the urge to try it, then at least give it a go. You can leave and go back to the mainland at any time and no one will care or think less of you. Otherwise, you will always regret not even trying.

If you would like to meet some people who will be there at the same time as you, you should come join us on the March 2010 message board. There is a great group of people.

Add me to that list. Can't wait for the Sun and Rum.

Me!! I'm very proud of my "softness" I'll be there from March 9-16
    I'm definitely frequenting the AN side - we're very excited about no tan lines and the relaxed atmosphere.
    Mmmmm....Rum......why won't these days pass faster??!!

After enough Bob Marleys we are all models types.

So, now that you have returned, will you give us your take on the "model type" bodies you found during your vacation. I would love to know what you think of the whole experience?? I bet you had a blast though!!!!
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CN 2002, COR 2007, CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

So if you are not the "model type" will people look at you differently? Because I for one have a lil bit of a dunlap myself... Also on the island are females aloud to just go topless or does it have to all or nothing? Just asking because my fiance is up to doing the topless but not all.

Default "model type"

Quote Originally Posted by fireun8 View Post
    So if you are not the "model type" will people look at you differently? Because I for one have a lil bit of a dunlap myself... Also on the island are females aloud to just go topless or does it have to all or nothing? Just asking because my fiance is up to doing the topless but not all.
    You are allowed to go topless on the island, but you must be bottomless as well. Topless is allowed at the end of the pier. That is where the boat picks you up for the island. Try the island you won't regret it. All sizes shapes and no worries.
    By the way, lots of different size "dunlaps" as well. LOL. Don.

When I was at CTI, most of the women on the island were not model types! Something about being naked just seems to put everyone at ease and nobody cares what your body looks like. You will meet the friendliest people there.

Model types?? What week does that happen? When we were there everyone looked about like us - pretty normal! My wife and I ventured out to the island for the firt time, looked around a bit, and quickly decided we would be very out of place with clothes on, so off they came! Had the best time out there we ever have on any of our vacations!! What a great group of NORMAL looking folks!

'model types' are not the norm, with regard to celebrity or supermodel status. Personally, I'm a spitting image of Buddah, and hung like a hamster. It's all fun and games until the pink parts burn!

The first time my hubby and I ventured over to the island I was sure it was going to be a quick trip there and back. To my surprise I never felt one bit out of place believe it or not most of the model type bodies are on the beach. I also must say to anyone who is thinking of the island to do it, you owe it to yourself. It was the most liberating thing we ever did and now I only vacation where there is a AN area. Oh and one more thing, I never had so much fun with a bunch of naked people, Who would of thought????? LOLOL!!! We will be coming home on August 3rd and I or we can't wait to get naked and moon the cruise ships!!!See you soon
    Irie Mon!!!!