Default October 8-16th 2010

Yep...it's official...we are going back home for the 5th time! Missed last year and I can't wait. Please let us know if you will be there during those dates. Looking forward to seeing many dear friends. (Red and Big Daddy:Suzy and Rick; Steph and Andy...and more) Plus my favorite special people in the world (Franklyn, Carrie, Ingrid, Ivylin, and too many others to list)

Default Cn 10/9/10 -10/16/10

Quote Originally Posted by mcfaddenflorida View Post
    Yep...it's official...we are going back home for the 5th time! Missed last year and I can't wait. Please let us know if you will be there during those dates. Looking forward to seeing many dear friends. (Red and Big Daddy:Suzy and Rick; Steph and Andy...and more) Plus my favorite special people in the world (Franklyn, Carrie, Ingrid, Ivylin, and too many others to list)
    Hey McFadden,

We will be there for the 3rd time October 9 - 16, 2010. We went in 2004 and 2008. Can't wait to go back home!

Nick and I, along with our friends, JJ and Jim, arrive on the same day and have the same departure day. Can't wait to go "home" again. See you by the pool bar!

Hi!
    Come on over to the Rocktober Renegades page... We dont mind if you hi-jack our thread! Everybody is welcome to post there! We will be there October 8 - 18th! Cannot wait to meet everybody!
    Becky