Default Question about wedding March 2010

Hey, this is a question from my parents really!

I am coming to Couples Swept Away in March 2010 to get married and our only guests will be my parents. They are staying at Couples Negril as they have been there before and really liked it, and also to give us some space.
    As we are all staying in the Couples Hotels, will they be able to come into Swept Away for the wedding and spend the day with us? And can we go to Couples Negril during the holiday to spend the day there with them?

They were also wondering how long it would take to get to Swept Away from Negril.

Kirsty & Dave

Quote Originally Posted by xKirstyx View Post
    Hey, this is a question from my parents really!

I am coming to Couples Swept Away in March 2010 to get married and our only guests will be my parents. They are staying at Couples Negril as they have been there before and really liked it, and also to give us some space.
    As we are all staying in the Couples Hotels, will they be able to come into Swept Away for the wedding and spend the day with us? And can we go to Couples Negril during the holiday to spend the day there with them?

They were also wondering how long it would take to get to Swept Away from Negril.

Kirsty & Dave

I think in order to go back and fourth within the two hotels a day pass has to be purchased. I could be wrong though. We were just at CN in January and CSA is only a couple minutes down the road so it's no biggie at all. I'll do some research right now about the day pass question and post it on here if I find it.

I found this under the FAQ's page but your situation might be different being you are having a wedding there. I would ask your wedding coordinator.

Can I visit other Couples Resorts? (Trading Places program)

Romance Rewards members will now be offered the privilege of complimentary day passes to a nearby Couples Resort. We're calling the program "Trading Places".

In Negril, Trading Places is available between Couples SweptAway and Couples Negril.

In Ocho Rios, Trading Places is extended between Couples Sans Souci and the NEW Couples Tower Isle.

Here are the rules and conditions for the new Romance Rewards Trading Places:

1. Trading Places is restricted to Romance Rewards members only. Since it may take several days for new Romance Rewards member account to be activated, only Romance Rewards members who have an active account upon arrival at your resort are eligible.

2. Trading Places is limited to a maximum of 10 couples per day on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays only.

3. Romance Rewards members must sign up for Trading Places with Guest Relations 24 hours in advance. The sign up is only available while you are on property. Romance Rewards members may only sign up for Trading Places once per stay.

4. Complimentary transfers from your resort to the nearby resort will depart at 9:45 am and will depart from the nearby resort back to your resort at 4:00 pm.

5. Should you decide to leave the nearby resort prior to 4:00 pm, transfer costs will be at your expense. If you miss the 4:00 pm transfer, the nearby resort reserves the right to charge the current day pass rate.

6. Activities at the nearby resort which require reservations such as excursions and scuba are not part of the day pass privilege. Spa facilities may be utilized subject to availability; however no coupons or credits from your resort may be used at the nearby resort.

Thank you Dani2142.

I had read the FAQ, and was not sure if we would need a guest pass if we were both staying at the Couple's resorts.
    Although my parents have been before they have never been on this site or signed up for the Romance Rewards.

I will ask our TA, and they may be able to find out for us!

Thank you

Kirsty & Dave

Hey Im getting married March 2010 also,CONGRATS....I think your parents will have to buy a day pass or even a half day pass. I was reading what your parents were doing and thats a great idea!!!

We are looking into the trading places program at the moment.

Congrats bridetobe, where are you getting married?

Kirsty & Dave

We re getting married at CSA March 2010, soo happy and excited!!