Default ? about CSA bars

a couple questions-

1. Where's the martini bar located? I know it's above a restaurant, don't remember which one.

2. Can you get drinks at Sea Grape and Patois?

3. Can you stop at any of these places only to get a drink? Can you leave with your drinks to go either back to your room, or stroll around the resort?

Sorry these questions may sound dumb....but I was curious as to how to get your cocktails when the pool and beach bar closes.

thanks for the help.....and no, I dont have a drinking problem,lol.

-Penny

The Martini bar is above The Palms, right at the top of the stairs.

There is a beer tap at Sea Grapes, self serve. It is right by thee soft serve ice cream machine. Patois Patio has full service.

There is a bar at the beach end of Patois, that is where you would go for drinks only.

Yes, you can leave with drinks and stroll.

1. Where's the martini bar located? I know it's above a restaurant, don't remember which one.
    2nd floor of The Palms (Lemon Grass is also on the 2nd floor)

2. Can you get drinks at Sea Grape and Patois?
    You can get smoothies at Seagrapes and alcoholic drinks at Patois.

3. Can you stop at any of these places only to get a drink? Can you leave with your drinks to go either back to your room, or stroll around the resort?
    Yes! Yes!

You are going to love CSA!!!

The Martini Bar is located at the top of the stairs (on the mezzanine level) of the Palms, which is the big building at the north end of the property. However, you can get your favorite martini at nearly any of the night bars (at the Palms, Patois Patio, Aura Lounge).

Sea Grapes does not sell alcoholic drinks or beer. The do have great smoothies (fruit & veggie) during the day.

Patois Patio does have a bar, which opens after 5pm (I think).

I'm not aware of any bar at SweptAway that you can't walk away from with drink in hand.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

We got drinks only several times after the swim up bar closed from all if the others. Made drinks in the room alot too with the mini bar. They wouldn't bring us red stripe though. Only caribe beer.

Oh yes... Lou is correct... I'd forgotten about the self-serve tap at SeaGrapes....

It closes at sunset (about 6), though
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

all you have to do is tell the staff you are taking the drink with you and they will give it to you in a plastic glass. they like to keep the real ones for the bar. kinda helps them out a bit from running short for folks dining at the Palms or Patois.

Randy

We had an atrium room last time and since it has no fridge we would grab some drinks before bed and take them to our rooms. The next morning we would bring the glasses back down to the bar when we went for breakfast.

We like to take a pub crawl where we start at one end of the resort and work our way to the other stopping at each bar and having a drink and chat then moving on to the next. If you liked the first trip, you can turn around and do it again.... After you get good at that, try it off resort. Now that is a real hoot! 7 mile beach has some really cool beach bars....just don't drink the white wine...

Just wanted to add that if you are eating at SeaGrapes, you can always get a cocktail at The Palms and take it with you while you eat at SeaGrapes. We had no problem doing this last week.