Default Beer and Drinks at CSA

Last year we stayed at CSS for our honeymoon. It was awesome we loved everything about it and we are now in love with Jamacia. We are going to try all the couples resorts and decide on our favorite to keep going back to. This year its CSA and weve already booked CTI for next year. I like to relax at night and drink beer on the beach and especially in the room or on the balcony. AT CSS we had a minibar which only had 2 of those Carrib beers, but room service ran all night and would bring you red stripes all night long! It was awesome. At CSS they only had red stripe and red stripe light on draft and that was it. AT CSA we are staying in the Atrium suite with no minibar. Will I be able to bring back beers to my room. The have an awesome balcony there it would be a huge dissapointment to not have drinks to sip on! Ive heard they have bottled beer at CSA.

Default Beer and Drinks at CSA

Hi Brad & Leah,
    If you liked CSS you are going to love CSA. It's my favorite - can you tell?
    If you want beer or other drinks for your room I suggest you make a quick trip to the little store across the road from CSA. They sell beer, wine and many different liquors. My husband and I do this every time because he likes Red Stripe and CSA stocks the refrigerators with Real Rock. You can get Red Stripe at the bar but it comes in glasses not the bottle. Nothing beats an ice cold Red Stripe straight out of the bottle. I think the store sells beer for about $2 each. You will need to put them on ice when you get back to the room because the store doesn't refrigerate them. Bring a soft sided cooler and fill it up with ice and in no time you will brinking Red Stripe while laying in your hammock in paradise.
    Hope you enjoy your vacation at CSA.

At CSA there is Heineken beer at the Martini Bar, Guiness at the Sport Bar (across the street) and draft Red Stripe, Red Stripe Light, and I believe Miller Lite in cans??? at all the other bars. I would bring the soft sided cooler and check with the bars on what you can bring back to your room. If you luck out at the CSA bars, then go across the street. You are going to love CSA. Have fun.

Karon, the mini bars no longer have Real Rock. they now have cans of Caribe, which i care for less than Real Rock.

Randy

Good to know Randy, thanks. I think my husband Dave feels the same way. Oh well, we like going to the store across the street anyway. They have the friendliest cat(s) on the island. Don't seem to last long because every year it's a new one. Going back in April - can hardly wait...
    K

Karon, we return "home" in April as well. the countdown looks a lot better now than it did last May when we booked...lol. The October trip helped a lot too.

Randy

Default april

Its april for us too! Cant wait to get there. Im sure it will be as nice as CSS!

Hi Randy,
    When in April will you be there? We are there the 10th-17th. Only 1 week this time. I'be been spoiled with my 10-13 day trips in the past. Had to trim down a bit this year - I know - sucks to be me hahaha. We booked back in Oct when Air Canada had some seats on points at a good value. All I can say is thank heavens it's direct and not stoping in the US (security out of Toronto into the US is CRAZY) and not on AJ. Their changing flight schedules would make me loose it.
    Maybe we'll run into each other this year. Always nice to put a face to the name.

Hey Randy (and Karon) Sorry we'll miss BOTH you guys this year... our Annual trip has been moved forward a month to MAY. Yikes.

Anyway.... have an awesome time, and we'll miss you.

Vee (And Doug)

Karon, we miss you by one day . we get in on the 18th. dang it. maybe next trip. you can see a lot of folks that post on here in the meet up area under the Team CSA thread that will be there when you are.

Randy