Default Celebrations at CSS

We are going to CSS for the first time in November. We will be celebrating my husbands 50th birthday and our 31st anniversary. What could I arrange ahead of time to surprise him? Thanks for any help.

For about $150, you can arrange a private dinner for two in the Wedding Gazebo or on the Beach. You choose your menu ahead of time, and have your own private waiter. We did this in April to celebrate our 10th Anniversary, and it was heavenly! We chose to dine in the gazebo (more private) and it was very, very special. I arranged everything ahead of time by contacting CSS directly via email.

Do the private dinner, it looks so romantic and beautiful, and it would be a wonderful surprise

FlynnStone,

I will be at CSS in Oct. for our honeymoon, is that the same private dinner that comes with the honeymoon stay? I hope so, it sounds great. Do you think, I should go ahead and make reservations now? bloro2, I hope you have a wonderful time. Jonathan&Nikki (Martinsburg,WV)

I think this is the same dinner that is part of the Honeymoon package, but I am not positive. I do not think you will have any trouble booking. I contacted CSS about a week out to book for the specific night of our Anniversary. This dinner was not included in our regular package, but it was well worth the extra expense.

Thank you so much for the advice. I'm going to inquire about it. It really does sound romantic.