Default CN: drink menu at each bar?

Couples Negril March 6-13; I'm getting thirsty already thinking about the yummy drinks

Question; does each CN bar have a drink menu? I know wine and the standard margarita, pina colada, daiquiri and red stripe will be available... but I would love a menu where I could try different things I have never heard of!

I am hoping the bartenders have their own specialties too. I really am a beer lover (Moosehead all the way!!) but at the resort I would love to experiment.

Anyone have any favourites or suggestions?!

Cheers,
    Shantel

Quote Originally Posted by jolliette View Post

Question; does each CN bar have a drink menu?
    I am hoping the bartenders have their own specialties too.
    Yes - or specifically the Beach Grill, Pool, Terrace, and Piano bars do (though I think the Piano is more focused on martinis if I recall correctly). Otaheite probably doesn't as one doesn't sit there, I believe Lychee may, and don't know about the AN beach bar.

Yes most bartenders have one or more specials and some of them compete in periodic competitions. Just ask, there will be plenty of drinks to experiment with.

Quote Originally Posted by rudi View Post
    Yes - or specifically the Beach Grill, Pool, Terrace, and Piano bars do (though I think the Piano is more focused on martinis if I recall correctly). Otaheite probably doesn't as one doesn't sit there, I believe Lychee may, and don't know about the AN beach bar.

Yes most bartenders have one or more specials and some of them compete in periodic competitions. Just ask, there will be plenty of drinks to experiment with.
    Omar in the Piano bar did a great job of making me many different drinks that had nothing to do with martinis...i would ask for something fruity, with rum, not too heavy and he had many different drinks for me nearly every night.

Yes...we have had some of the best drinks by just asking the bartender to make their favorite drink. Or we'll mention flavors we like and they'll whip up something around that.

Most bars do have a drink menu and that's another great way to try new things. It's lots of fun to try new things!!!

The pool bar has a special drink of the day and I always get that. I also love to talk to all the guests and ask what they like. The bartenders are great about suggesting good drinks. Oh it is so much fun. You are going to love it! We have just booked our fifth trip for this summer and we are so excited.

I believe they post a "daily special". They also have a book you can look through. Have a wonderful trip.
    Try a Bob Marley!! But, only have one......