Default march 1st through 15th yahoo :)

We're going to be at CN for a couple of weeks in march, From Alaska here, any other couples going around that time? would like to hear from others, maybe get to know anyone first, thanks, akcouple_85@hotmail.com

Fred and Glenna from DE and Rick and Tina from Indiana will be joining you from 3/3-3/10. We're multiple time repeat guests, just can't find anything finer.

Lisa and Jeff here from NJ will be arriving on 3/12 - save us some rum!!!

Dan and Cathy and 2 other couples from Ontario Canada will be there 3/7 to 3/14. We're first timers at Couples, so maybe you can show us around.
    Cheers!
    Deputy

Karen and David will be there 2/28 to 3/6. Anyone else matching those dates? We're newbies, and will be staying on the beach with occasional visits to our room.
    Last edited by kd; January 19th, 2010 at 08:39 AM.

We will be at CN 3/10 - 14 then we are off to CSA for a week. Looking forward to meeting some new people.

Attachment 4587

Kim & Craig Ginelli
    San Jose, CA
    Last edited by Blonde Hawaiian; February 17th, 2010 at 12:21 PM.

Us too, from Montreal Canada... going on March 6-13 to escape a little of winter! We are first timers too and really looking forward to it.

Cheers!
    Nick and Shantel

Here is a spreadsheet with people that will be at CN in March!
    Last edited by Blonde Hawaiian; February 17th, 2010 at 12:21 PM.

Mark and Rhonda from Texas
    Doing another split this year 3/11-18 CN and 3/18-3/23 CTI !!

Kim -- I had to laugh when I saw yalls pic, I thought "aww.. too cute they match!" Then I went looking through ours and found this "matching" one too!! LOL

Name:  web.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  53.1 KB

Default indiana

how can i find rick & tina. we spent a great week at CN a few years back & lost touch

hey guys how are you. Will you guys be at couples this year. email us at rtkeyser@embarqmail.com

joemoe --
    I would post on the main message board with their "real" names and message board names in the title... if they're still on the boards, they'll see it best that way!