Default Tell me about CTI beach

Just when I think we've made our mind to return to CN or CSA, a little voice tells me to think again.

We spend almost all of our time on the beach. We love to float in the tranquil water. What can we expect on the beach at CTI???

Thanks...and happy Valentine's Day to everyone!!

We haven't been to CSA (yet) or CN but were at CTI last year. The beach there is a private one and the water is generally calm. We do not spend a lot of time on the beach but talked to many that spent there day chasing palm tree shadows and spent time floating on the water. It is very relaxing.

Enjoy your trip!

Bart & Bug

The beach at CTI may be small, but it is private and calm.

No jet skies, vendors, locals, or others. Just CTI people.
    Irie Mon

There are plenty of floats and a raft out in the water. So it it is too windy to float on the floaty, you can swim to the raft and float. We enjoy the peacefulness of CTI's beach.
    Vicky

We are beach people and enjoying being there all day long. We missed the CN beach when we were at CTI. It is very small and no room to walk along the shoreline. We prefer the beach at CN over CTI or even CSS.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Love the CTI beach! But we also love the CSA beach! And they are completely opposite in size and privacy but both are still wonderful.
    Last edited by Amy; March 27th, 2010 at 08:19 AM.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015