Default Massages at CSS?

Can either my husband or I get a solo massage on SSB in the massage hut or is that for couples massages only?

Do you have to be au natural to walk to the hut? I am wanting a massage on the beach.

We were just there in November/December and I don't recall there being a "massage hut" on SSB. As far as I knew the only place you could get a massage was over at the Salon by Charlie's Grotto and the Mineral Pool. I would have to think I spent 9 days on SSB and never saw the "massage hut"

Annarundel

I thought I saw another post that mentioned an area on SSB for massages.??? instead of the cliff..
    Born in Illinois and Proud

Default Massages on SSB

After looking through some threads..I did see those who had massages on SSB...I was assuming they were in a hut.???

Are they simply on a table on the sand on SSB? Are they solo or couples only?

SSB has a roofed area to the right with a couple tables where massages can occur. It is on the right side of the beach area. They are not enclosed huts.

There is massages on SSB on the right side as you walk into the area. We have been there 5 times and my wife gets one on the beach everytime we are there and her loves it. There's nothing like it, eat a great lunch on the beach, have a couple of drinks and then a massage on the beach what a day.........