Default The best drinks at CSS?

My hubby and I, along with another couple are going to CSS from in JUST TWENTY DAYS! We're getting our "game plan" together of "so many drinks, so little time..." are there any MUST HAVES or specialties that we New Englanders might not know of the first day there?? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!

CSS has daily 'specialty' drinks. My favorite was the Jamaican Delight for a fruity drink. Dominique at the Balloon Bar also made a mean Cosmopolitan.

Vodka Slushy!!! Tastes like a frozen lemonade and without any cream or milk they don't get heavy on your stomach after, say, a dozen

Try them all! There will be menus, bartender daily specials. They will also make anything you are in the mood for (I'm craving something frozen but not fruity). Some good ones - Purple Rain, Miami Vice, Hummingbird, Jamaican Browning, Red Snapper, Frozen Rum Cream, Pina Colada, Strawberry Daiquiri. Watch out for "With a Roof" - an extra shot of liquor, usually rum, on the top and down the straw.

No matter what anyone tells you, if you try a Bob Marley shot (151, grenadine, grand marnier, creme de menthe) have something to chase it with!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Our favorite drink?

Our next one!

Dan and Peg

Nothing like a Dirty Banana! It's a frozen drink that is very refreshing mid to late morning. We usually have one or two as an 'after breakfast drink.'

Quote Originally Posted by Dandp View Post
    Our favorite drink?

Our next one!

Dan and Peg
    Did not think any had the same taste as I but I have found someone. The only drink that comes close to the next one is the one after that:0

Bob Marley is a must have. We had our before having a couples massage in the treehouse in CN!

You're right! The next drink is always the best one! We don't want to waste precious time in learning who makes a fabulous drink and which bar they're at - always seems like it takes a day or so to find "the" bartender, and the "fall back" drink (the one you drink until you decide what you're going to have to drink!)