Default CN's AN Beach - a brief tour.

Just got some photos posted in an online gallery from our first Couples visit last month. It was wonderful, so much so that we've booked our second Couples trip in April (this time to CTI).

The gallery has several shots of the AN beach that may be of interest to those considering which resort to book. The photos were taken early one morning before anyone arrived. Feel free to look over the rest of the gallery as well.

Thanks to those who've taken the time to post their shots as well. We agonized over which resort to pick for our trip. As we were told, our angst was needless - all the resorts are great. Now our concern is deciding the order in which to visit the rest of the resorts - we want to visit them all!

http://pixafari.smugmug.com/Vacation...296_iaZDe-A-LB

Quote Originally Posted by liquid View Post
    Just got some photos posted in an online gallery from our first Couples visit last month. It was wonderful, so much so that we've booked our second Couples trip in April (this time to CTI).

The gallery has several shots of the AN beach that may be of interest to those considering which resort to book. The photos were taken early one morning before anyone arrived. Feel free to look over the rest of the gallery as well.

Thanks to those who've taken the time to post their shots as well. We agonized over which resort to pick for our trip. As we were told, our angst was needless - all the resorts are great. Now our concern is deciding the order in which to visit the rest of the resorts - we want to visit them all!

Oh My Gosh...those pictures bring back so many memories...we were there in Sept 09 and our 2nd floor beachfront suite is in several of your pics! We had the BEST time that week. Everything was perfect. Can't wait to head back 'home'!
    Lucy

Great pictures liquid. Thanks for refreshing such wonderful memories of that cozy little corner of CN.

......61 days and counting .....

I wish I was there right now!!!!

liquid - your photos are awesome! Thanks for sharing. We are leaving for CN in 30 days! 2nd time to Couples CN and CSA!!!

Great pics! Thanks for sharing them!

Too bad you had to go so early and didn't get one of the beautiful bartender, Floy. She was a bright spot in my day and always made me smile!

Thanks for sharing these pictures...not sure if it's the camera or the photographer or both but these are not your everyday pictures, you are very talented! Clearly a beautiful property that we will fortunately be visiting this coming April! Can't wait These pictures definately took me to a new level of excitment.
    Kris

liquid --
    FANTASTIC pics!!
    Thank you for sharing!

Great Pictures!

I just sent the link to a couple that is spending their honeymoon at CN based on my recommendation. I also sent the link to a couple that are debating on going to CN/Jamaica for the first time. Pretty sure the pictures will easily sell it!

Thanks!

Jay

Thanks for the kudos y'all. It's not hard to take a good photo of paradise!

Default Thanks for posting the pics.

My wife and I will just booked our first trip to Jamaica/Couples for the first week of December 2010. She was a little hesitant about the AN beach to begin with, but is talking about it more then I am now.

Default CN A/N Questions

Hi there. We went to CN about 5 years ago, and I wanted some answers to clarify how things may have changed. My husband is really into A/N sunbathing, I am not so hot on it. Is it possible to only go topless? I really find the idea of going bottomless on the beach while trying to sit on chairs, etc Skeevy, for myself anyway. Also, it seems that there now is a full serve bar and jacuzzi there? Last I was there, it was a self serve bar, no jacuzzi.

needavaca

The AN beach at CN now has a staffed bar which is located in the back corner closer to bldg #9. The old self serve bar that was under the Sea Grape tree is gone. The hot tub is located between the plunge pool and the AN beach and surrounded by shrubs.

The signs all say NUDE ONLY however depending on the group of people there that given day many understand mother nature and the need to be topless only.

Quote Originally Posted by needavaca View Post
    Hi there. We went to CN about 5 years ago, and I wanted some answers to clarify how things may have changed. My husband is really into A/N sunbathing, I am not so hot on it. Is it possible to only go topless? I really find the idea of going bottomless on the beach while trying to sit on chairs, etc Skeevy, for myself anyway. Also, it seems that there now is a full serve bar and jacuzzi there? Last I was there, it was a self serve bar, no jacuzzi.
    Although i have not been to a couples resort before I have done extensive reading on this message board and from what I understand nude is nude! I have read others commenting on the jacuzzi so yes there is one...as for the bar? Not sure as to whether it's full or self serve...anyone else?
    Kris

Thanks for the kudos y'all. It's not hard to take a good photo of paradise!
    Liquid:

These pictures are amazing. You are much too modest! Many of these photos were helpful to me (as a newbie arriving in April) and I appreciate that you shared them so I could get a better feel for the place. But some of your photos are pure art. My favorites were 35, 256, 257, 268, 279, 297, 305,306 and 316. The shot of the chandelier rivals any of the contemporary art I have ever seen.

Renee

LOVED the pics! Thanks for sharing them with us. We're in the single digit countdown to CN. This helps pass the time :-)

We loved the pics too!! Soooooooooooo excited now 17 sleeps to many!

GREAT PICS!!! Thanks for sharing
    Art xo Francine

I loved the pictures. Thanks for taking me back home for a few minutes.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come