Default Is There A Better Feeling?

Is there a better feeling than when you have just booked your next trip to Couples? I don't think so! My husband and I are at home on a cold, dreary winter day and dreaming of Jamaica. My husband says "Let's book it!" I say, "Let's book it." Oh and yes we now have something fantastic to look forward to. We have been there before and we know what awaits us. We will be at CN once again this summer. We feel very blessed to be able to do this again. Do you know how we feel?

The only feeling I can think of that is better is the feeling when the suitcases are packed and at the door waiting to go. I have that feeling today and it is wonderful. Three more days and we will be at CSA. Leaving tomorrow evening to begin our journey with a little pre-vacation in Minneapolis.

I think lots of folks will share your feelings. We got back Jan 4 from CN and our first visit to Jamaica/Couples. We were so enamored with the experience, we immediately started planning our next trip. We just booked CTI for the end of April. Yes, it's a good feeling indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimnmariann View Post
    Is there a better feeling than when you have just booked your next trip to Couples? I don't think so!... Do you know how we feel?
    The best feeling is taking your first steps off the shuttle bus into the open air lobby and being handed a cold towel and glass of champagne. Having been to CN 6 times previous, we know exactly what you mean. Congrats & enjoy. We just booked our second trip to CSS and can't wait.

I will be 56 in just a few weeks. When the plane touches ground in MoBay I feel like I'm six years old and it's Christmas. I can't think of any place else that gives me that child like excitement anymore. Being at CSA with mrs. dirtleg (going for our 30th anniversary in June) makes us both feel like kids again. It is truly magical. We feel blessed to have discovered this wonderful place a few years ago.

We know that feeling. We just booked our return trip, our1st anniversary, last night!
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

Quote Originally Posted by John from Jersey View Post
    The best feeling is taking your first steps off the shuttle bus into the open air lobby and being handed a cold towel and glass of champagne. Having been to CN 6 times previous, we know exactly what you mean. Congrats & enjoy. We just booked our second trip to CSS and can't wait.
    just to add one little detail... "being handed a cold towel and glass of champagne" ... and having someone with a beaming smile say "Welcome Home".

Congrats on booking your next trip home.

ENJOY!!!

Right there with you. I love having a trip booked and when you make the final payment you feel all that and more.

It is a snowy, cold day in Colorado (14.9 degrees at my house) and I keep trying to picture the white snow as white sand. Not really working since I'm cuddled up in a blanket with the cat under than blanket with me and I'm drinking hot cocoa with cinnamon schnapps in it. Not exactly a Red Stripe beer kinda day.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

TO John from Jersey- Was it hard to change from CN to CSS? We are like you and have been to CN many times but unlike you, we are having trouble tearing away. What do you like about CSS that you don't have at CN? How do you compare the two?

Blessed is a great word! And yes...we love booking in the winter. It's 8 degrees here in Denver, definitely time to book!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimnmariann View Post
    Is there a better feeling than when you have just booked your next trip to Couples? I don't think so! . . . .
    We've booked our next trip, but right now, we're still stuck in the cold NY winter. It will be a much better feeling when we're on the beach at CN.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Default Jimnmariann

Quote Originally Posted by ;49541Jimnmariann
    TO John from Jersey- Was it hard to change from CN to CSS? We are like you and have been to CN many times but unlike you, we are having trouble tearing away. What do you like about CSS that you don't have at CN? How do you compare the two?
    Its hard to "compare" as all Couples Resorts are so much different from one another. There is no such thing as a bad Couples, it depends on what is important to you. For us, after 6 times we had done and seen it all by now. Took all the side trips ect, knew all the beach vendors by name, so it was just time for a change and we had heard so much about CSS that we wanted to try another Couples. We are AN beach people and CSA doesn't have one and we didn't like the island choice at CTI as CSS seemed to have much more being offered in that area. We love nature and the natural setting of CSS called out to us. What we found: The AN beach at CSS blows away the little boring one at CN. Its a complete resort in itself seperate from the main beach secluded in its own cove. Pool, swim up bar, food grill ect. You can stay all day and not have to leave for anything. The CSS grounds are a natural setting, not man made with lots of private nooks, walkways, beautiful views and cliffs. Its also the largest Couples property with the fewest rooms & guests - something I prefer, not being the most social butterfly. I tend to like things a little less party mode and more relaxed these days. I found the entire staff to be even more friendly and nicer (if thats possible) than CN. You can have food delivered to your room, the only Couples that offers that. I personally found the deserts the best I've tasted in a while, something lacking at CN to my taste. CN pastry chefs could take a few tips from the woman running things at CSS.We also wanted to take a couple side trips over on the other side of the island without losing a whole day on a bus and CSS is much closer for that now. The beach itself is nicer at CN and we do miss not having a catamaran cruise at CSS and the long beach walks you can take at CN. We were at CSS for the first time for New Years and we booked again for April having loved it so much. We will probably book again for next Christmas. A CN return? Doubtful. We found our paradise at CSS for now and so much to explore that we haven't done yet. If it should become routine as CN did, then maybe another property change again.

Default John from Jersey

Thanks John for that wonderful description. CSS does sound like paradise. I know we would love it.