Hybrid View

Default Snow, Snow Go Away!!!

OK, after 14 inches of snow at Christmas time, almost and inch of ice and 8 inches of snow 2 weeks ago and yet more snow right now... We are more than ready to get to CTI but have to wait till the end of May.......Will it ever get here???

Sounds real familiar. Sometimes Mother Nature is a real B@$&*. Where are you from? Sounds like KC, but we haven't had the ice.

I hear you when it comes to the winter weather...We are from Ontario, Canada and normally we get the snow storms, but not what like the States are getting right now....After watching CNN people in the States are comparing their snow falls to a true Canadian winter...lol...Although we do have a few feet of snow and its snowing as I type, I can not wait to hit the beaches of CN in April......It can't come fast enough for us either!!!!! It can stop snowing anytime for ALL OF US!!!

Hey guys and gals, its not just the good 'ol USA that gets this wonderful snow!! We get it here in the UK as well! We live north of Manchester just near the pennines (time to get your maps out) and we ALWAYS get the really bad weather before anywhere else in the UK. We've just had more snow this week and more due.

LEEWALTMAN when do you arrive?? we arrive 5/9 departing 5/23 will we meet you??? Anyway, like you we think of CN when we get the white stuff!

Sorry to rub it in guys, but as I type it's a balmy 80 degrees outside my door here in SoCal.

But there is snow in the local mountains tho!!
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron & Rosa 25 View Post
    Sorry to rub it in guys, but as I type it's a balmy 80 degrees outside my door here in SoCal.

But there is snow in the local mountains tho!!
    That was just plain cruel...lol.. went to Orlando last week for golf and woke up to freeze warnings, just not right, it snowed another 22 inches at home in PA while I was gone, wife was not pleased. I can only hope to make it up to her when we get to CSA April 17th. Right now we still have 3 foot in the back yard, and ten foot piled at the end of the driveway. Luckily while I was gone a friend of my daughters came by with a front end loader and dug us out, he may have saved my life!