Default Need help with logistics

We will be flying in to Montego Bay and going to CTI for 5 nights in April. When we leave CTI, we are going to a resort in Montego Bay for 4 nights (we won a 4-night stay at that resort).

I know that Couples will provide free transfers back to Sangster. Is it okay to use Couples' transfer to the airport and then have our second resort pick us up at the airport (they also offer free round-trip transfers from and to the airport). Would we just get out of the Couples shuttle and take our luggage to whereever that other resort would pick up (i.e., ground transportation)?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I'm quite sure that's the only way to do it! I know this much... if you are transferring from a Couples at OR to one at Negril (or vice versa), that had been the drill... resort to airport to resort. You can arrange for a private transport, of course, but it will cost you.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

You will have to contact the 2nd resort and make that arrangement with them. There are Security issues which don't allow you to be in the Arrivals area- where the Shuttles meet their arriving guests. You will be at the Departure area- so will need to let them know that. I'm sure it's not a problem

Thank you for your advice.
    WandA -- That is exactly what my concern was. I looked at the airport map and it looked as if I might have that issue. I guess we could get a cab from the airport to the Ritz-Carlton, but we'd still have to figure out how to get from whereever the Couples shuttle drops us off to whereever we'd pick up ground transportation.

Can someone tell me what time the Couples shuttle departs for the airport?

Since you aren't catching a flight, you will just make arrangements at Couples on which shuttle you wish to take. There are no set times when the shuttles run.

I have read several reviews stating that visitors where able to catch a shuttle from the airport even though they were at the departure area. Just talk with the resort that you will be catching the shuttle with and they can let you know how it works.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Around 10am. You won't want to leave.

keenercam
    The Couples Shuttle will drop you at the Departures and they will likely go from there to the Arrivals area to pick up the next group of guests so you could work it out with the R-C that way.

Thank you for all the great advice, everyone. I will contact the Ritz-Carlton to see what their pick-up procedures are. It's good to know we don't have to leave Couples Tower Isle in the wee hours of the morning. I'm sure we won't' want to leave at all.

Keenercam
    On second thought, why not just have CTI arrange a taxi/van for you - the shuttle is going to pass right by the R-C on the way to the airport....seems easier this way

Quote Originally Posted by WandA View Post
    Keenercam
    On second thought, why not just have CTI arrange a taxi/van for you - the shuttle is going to pass right by the R-C on the way to the airport....seems easier this way
    WandA -- I'd rather not pay for the transportation when transfers are included by both resorts. Thanks for the suggestion, though!