Default Announcing the February 10 Couplicious Wednesday Escape

Greetings to lovers everywhere:

Here are the details of the February 10 CWE:

Name: Suite Deal
    Resort: Couples Sans Souci
    Category: One Bedroom Ocean Suite
    Booking window: 12:01 am – 11:59 pm February 10, 2010
    Travel Window: June 1 - 30, 2010, inclusive
    Restrictions: 5 night minimum stay. May not be combined with any other value added promotions.

Offer: Guests who book a One Bedroom Ocean Suite at Couples Sans Souci for stays of 5 nights or more and travel June 1 - 30, 2010, inclusive, will pay a special rate of only $340 per room per night. That's 50% off our published rates for that luxurious room category at the Caribbean's Most Romantic Resort.

:-)
    Last edited by shandi; February 11th, 2010 at 10:51 AM.

Couples Resorts

Default Is it too late?

We have already booked for 5 nights in June. Is it possible to still get the promo? What would we have to do to get it? We booked through a TA.

Rebook your trip. Hopefully your TA won't charge you to cancel your trip and rebook, but it must be done before midnight tonight. (Wednesday)
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

We were very fortunate. The TA we used actually uses a larger clearing house type TA. My TA contacted them because she said they usually will price match....and they did. Will save us about $200.00 without having to consider to try to cancel and rebook; which wasn't an option anyway. Because of the package deal we booked my TA said it would have cost more to cancel and rebook than what the savings were. Just glad I spotted the promo. Thanks Couples.