Default Requesting Penthouse at CSS?

Hello all,

My wife just booked us in to CSS in August for a Penthouse Suite. From the various messages, it appears you can request specific ones? If anyone could pass that on, it'd be appreciated.

I'm sure any of them will be great for a first time vistor but if you're going to spoil yourself, you might as well go all the way!

Alan

From a recent post by Randymon on this very topic:

"It seems that every so often I am compelled to restate our position on a few topics which keep rearing up their ugly heads, so here I go:

". . . . 5. Specific Rooms, Buildings or Floor requests: NO! As a result of daily arrivals and departures, it is impossible for us to guarantee any specific room number, building or floor. Rooms are assigned upon arrival and we will do whatever we can to accommodate you at that time. Coming with an expectation of a specific room assignment may only serve to unnecessarily disappoint you at the start of your vacation. This applies to all reservations, even if you or your travel agent request it or note it in the reservation."
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

iphwin,
    If you want to email me at win19533@comcast.net, I have pics of 2 different Penthouses we stayed in.