Default Is it possible to waitlist?

We booked a premier ocean view at CTI when no suites were available (would LOVE to have a jacuzzi tub and a mini-bar). Is it possible to waitlist for a suite in case anyone cancels, and to pay the difference?

Thanks for any assistance!
    Last edited by keenercam; February 9th, 2010 at 02:43 PM. Reason: fix typo

Oh Cam, the premier ocean view room is out of this world and in the main building. Wish we were going with you. Have a "GREAT" time whatever room you get. Talk to you soon.

I'd talk to your TA or call Couples.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Quote Originally Posted by cuse View Post
    Oh Cam, the premier ocean view room is out of this world and in the main building. Wish we were going with you. Have a "GREAT" time whatever room you get. Talk to you soon.
    Thanks, R&R, and we really wish you were going at the same time. I'm not sure anything could ever be as fun as our cruise together in 2002!

We are really excited about the premier ocean view room. I just thought that I might surprise Howard with a suite for the purpose of the jacuzzi and the mini-bar, if one became available. I really am hoping we end up in the main building, top floor. I am so excited! 73 days and counting! It is coming so fast!

There is no waitlist as far as I know. I wanted an atrium suite for our honeymoon but it sold out the day before I booked. We booked a beachfront and were told that we can keep an eye on the atrium in case someone cancels. I asked if there was a way to be notified if someone does cancel and they said no.

Cam. If you really want to surprise Howard, do the special dinner on the beach. WOW!!!!!!