Default Lemonade and other drinks

I've read that you can get top shelf liquor, beer, soda (pop, I'm a Midwesterner) water etc at the bars and restaurants all of which I intend to enjoy but what about lemanade and other such non alcohol drinks

You might like Ting, which is a grapefruit soda that tastes like Fresca. You can get also wonderful juices and fruit smoothies.

We are @ CSS PaRaDiSe RIGHT NOW!!!!! YOU have nothing to worry about ...The Iced tea is AHHHmaZING as is Ting. The smoothies are awesome as well...Guava, Mango, Pineapple, Blackberry, Banana the list goes on. They also have fresh juices at the smoothie bar ...like Orange, Carrot, Beet & Ginger juice ...Cucumber (list goes on and on. But the Hummingbirds & Dirty Bananas ...SIMPLY AN OUTSTANDING OMG!!!

Day 2 and wishing time would stand still ...I dont wanna go home

There are lots of tropical drinks that are non alcoholic that the bartenders will make for you. Don't really know about lemonade, though. My husband drinks iced tea sometimes. I saw a post on here just a few days ago from someone that mentioned that they took the single serving packets of Crystal Light or something like that to mix with water so you could always do that.
    Julie

Quote Originally Posted by Cubismo View Post
    You might like Ting, which is a grapefruit soda that tastes like Fresca. You can get also wonderful juices and fruit smoothies.

It tastes nothing like Fresca. Fresca is refreshing and tastes good. Ting is horrible.

georgiahawkeye

You will find plenty of non alcoholic drinks. Let's see if you get hooked on the mangos.

LOL I always thought Fresca tasted like medicine and had my reservations against Ting, so I was surprised to really love it!!! AND as far as lemonade goes... after responding to this thread we went to the beach bar and the Bartender made me an non alco frozen lemonade (which equally taste good with rum or vodka)...which was so refreshing... there is no way anyone can be dissappointed with drinks here

Quote Originally Posted by IACouple View Post
    It tastes nothing like Fresca. Fresca is refreshing and tastes good. Ting is horrible.
    So is the purpose of your post just to contradict me, or do you actually have information to impart to the original poster ?

You're entitled to your opinion, but I see no need to negate mine.

Gotta tell you, as much as I'm looking forward to all the alcohol-based drinks (and trust me, I will be imbibing), I'm as eagerly anticipating all those smoothies I keep reading about. Rarely do I like to drink alcohol with a meal, aside from some wine with dinner, so these smoothies, teas, etc should fit in quite nicely.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

I find no comparison to the Jamaican product Ting.

http://www.jamaicadrinks.com/product...ertisement.htm

Fresca is an American product from the Coca Cola company.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fresca

My humble opinion. When in Jamaica drink Ting! I think you will enjoy it!

That's almost as bad as asking "Where's the nearest Burger King?"

GeorgiaHawkeye(GO HAWKS!!)
    We were there last November(watched the Hawks beat Penn State in the Sports Complex) and my hubby and friends were drinking a lot of vodka lemonades so I know you can get lemonade. I can't imagine that there is much of anything you can't get. I was stuck on Hummingbirds and hope to branch out this November. When will you be there?

I was going to mention the frozen lemonade, but someone beat me to it! Jack likes the ones with rum, I like mine plain. They are very good either way! BTW, I LOVE Ting, especially with vodka and cranberry with it! Haven't had Fresca since I was a kid, but remember liking it then.

TING ROCKS! Wish I could get it here in Mn.

I'm guessing Ting isn't sugar free as Fresca is, correct?

Can anyone tell me if Tropical Lady mix is available in Jamaica? I fell in love with it in St. Lucia and hope to be able to have a Banana Lady again!

Default Ting rocks!!

I wish we could get Ting in the states without having to pay by the bottle to have it shipped, kind of a pain in the arse.. The local Caribbean market has said that they can not get it.

And no.. it is nothing like Fresca but both are tasty in their own very different ways..

I think Ting tastes almost exactly like Squirt.

We just returned from CTI and yes we could get lemonade and it was wonderful.
    Vicky

I first tasted Ting in St. Kitts on our honeymoon last year and it became my favorite thing! It's SO refreshing!!!

I am not a HUGE alcohol-drinker, so I definitely intend to drink all the smoothies offered! I am sure if I did ask for an alcoholic drink, and asked for them to take it easy on the alcohol, they would honor my request, right?

This post sat here for a whole day and nobody bothered to answer the question. So I chimed in and gave my opinion, the same thing I said about Ting the first time I tried it. "It tastes kinda like Fresca".

And that's what it tastes like to me.

Ting might not taste like Fresca to you, but that does not make me wrong. It just makes us different.

And that's a good ting.

Respect.

[QUOTE=trvlr4lfe;5432]I wish we could get Ting in the states without having to pay by the bottle to have it shipped/QUOTE]

Do y'all have "Kroger" supermarkets in your area?