Default Secret Rendevous?

Hi, All

My Husband and I LOVE Couples. We've been to both CSS and CTI, and are planning our next trip for this May/June.

We are thinking about trying the Secret Rendevous.

Do you know how Couples decides where you go? Is it the resort with the lowest occupation at that time? I'm open to all of the resorts ... just wondered how it is decided.

If you've participated in the Secret Rendevous, which resort did you get, and how did you like the program?

Thanks!
    Desiree

Default SR

We did Secret Rendezvous just this last July. We had been to CSA twice. I'm sure there's a lot of factors -- occupancy being one of them, but I believe they want you to try/experience all of their resorts. I have heard of people getting Negril, and given you've been to CSS and CTI, you might have a reasonable chance of getting the opportunity to try the other side of the Island. We had been to CSA and got CTI; we had guessed this would happen since we'd been to Negril twice and they'd just spend so much money refurbishing CTI. We enjoyed it too! We went to CSS for a day and loved that too, so we're going to CSS for a week in March. Just a few weeks -- can't wait. Back to SR though -- it's such a great price, go for it. I'm sure you'll have a great time whichever resort you get.
    CSS (10)