Thread: CN-Lunch Attire

Default CN-Lunch Attire

First time to CN in March!

I have a couple of black and brown bathing suit coverups that look like halter and strapless dresses that are of a sheer material, so my bikini will be still be vaguely visible underneath...will the coverups be appropriate enough attire to wear over my bikini at the Cassava lunch buffet? Or should I bring shorts and a tank to throw overtop?

that should be fine. as long as you are not just in yur swim suit.

It's pretty laid back your cover ups will be fine.

Your cover-ups will be fine at the breakfast and lunch buffets at the Cassava Terrace. I think the rule is no swimming suits (without coverups) or bare feet.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Those will be fine

Yes that would be fine but they do ask you to also have on flip flops or shoes.

They should be good enough - as long as you have something that covers your rear end you should be fine.

Jenni

Coverup or a t shirt ae just fine for the lunch buffet/. Oh also you need to have on a dry swim suit

Default cover up

The cover ups you described are fine for Cassava Terace.
    One Love,
    Mya

Hello. We were at CN last March and lunch is VERY relaxed. I believe I had a wrap-type cover that I would wrap around my waist to eat. Dinner time was the only time that I really noticed a definate dress code. Even a light sundress is nice to have though.

Quote Originally Posted by TravelBug View Post
    First time to CN in March!

I have a couple of black and brown bathing suit coverups that look like halter and strapless dresses that are of a sheer material, so my bikini will be still be vaguely visible underneath...will the coverups be appropriate enough attire to wear over my bikini at the Cassava lunch buffet? Or should I bring shorts and a tank to throw overtop?
    ...No problem, either way.