Default I just dont know!!!

we booked five days at CTI for our honeymoon because of the extra things, like the horseback riding and catamaran cruise...my fiance has never been to the ocean and i have been looking at pictures and debating whether or not we should go there or CSA

we are a young couple who like to party but are looking for a romantic time...im second guessing my decision.any tips?!

Quote Originally Posted by kath7564 View Post
    we booked five days at CTI for our honeymoon because of the extra things, like the horseback riding and catamaran cruise...my fiance has never been to the ocean and i have been looking at pictures and debating whether or not we should go there or CSA

we are a young couple who like to party but are looking for a romantic time...im second guessing my decision.any tips?!
    Couples properties are not known for its nightlife. On advantage of CSA is its proximity to places like alfreds and other small places on long bay that feature live reggae. If you are a "beach/ocean" person then you may want to consider the negril properties as negril is best known for its incredible beach
    have fun wherever you choose

Keep doing what you're doing. Maybe CTI isn't for you, but you'll need to decide that. If romance is your priority, then any of the Couples will fill the bill.

Good luck.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"