Default Beer in Pitchers

Hello All,

Can anyone tell me if you can get draft beer in a pitcher? My husband and I like to swim in the pool at night on our first night. Getting a pitcher of beer instead of running up to the Cassava Terrace bar for a glass every few minutes would be great.

52 days till CN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    One Love,
    Mya

I've never seen beer in the pitcher anywhere at CN. The only thing I ever saw them serve it in was a plastic glass. Maybe they can help you though. HAVE FUN!

We've never gotten it in a pitcher but we have been known to get 3 each and head to the pool or hot tub as well. Just make sure you tell them you are heading to the pool and the bartenders will put them into plastic cups.
    Ashley

Thanks all,

3 beers a piece should get us started! I'll grab a tray to put them on!!!!!

51 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    One Love,
    Mya

you may be able to convince the bar keeper to fill the water carafe from the room just a thought

That's my ever-clever DesireDuo! Don't give out all of our secrets!
    Lucy

Default Fill water pitcher?

Hi,

Will they do that? I don't want to steal any secrets here, but it was my understanding that the resorts discontinued filling anything except glasses a couple years back.

I know some people on the board were disappointed they couldn't get their thermal mugs filled anymore.

Beergirl

Quote Originally Posted by Beergirl View Post
    Hi,

Will they do that? I don't want to steal any secrets here, but it was my understanding that the resorts discontinued filling anything except glasses a couple years back.

I know some people on the board were disappointed they couldn't get their thermal mugs filled anymore.

Beergirl
    We have found think if you present your "bloody bay nudie yacht club and sippatorium certificate" along with a minimal roster of 10VIP members exceptions can be made
    Serious what is a floating nudie yacht club/swim up bar without cocktails? You dont expect us to be walking in and out of bloody bay all day do you? lol that is just crazy talk !!

loverumpunch- your turn to pick cocktail of the day !!

I suspect the room carafe is a tip that will be addressed if it becomes commonplace. Best to keep that one to yourself.

And yes... a few years back, folks were beginning to bring the big old supersipper insulated mugs and were insisting that bartenders mix their drinks in them. Couples eventually told their bartenders that they can't do that (understandable, imho)... its just one of those things that folks were doing for themselves that would take away from service to the rest of us. It takes longer to do and uses more ingredients; and some folks were getting faced (a safety issue, as well as possible buzz-kill for the rest of us).

Better to read my signature-line below, to see how I feel about this issue...
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"