Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Wisconsinites Headin South

heh calling out to all Wisconsinites and around the horn.........we will be in CSA from wisconsin soon enuff.....we will be there from Feb 25th till Mar 5th of this year.......we celebrating our 19th Anniversary and my [john's] 50th birthday find the A.J. Hawk #50 jersey and party with us.....our time is coming soon Nancy will be dropping soon for her post's..........and the excitement is starting to brew big-time up here..............Paradise here we come....hope they have those cool water-bottles there when we arrive lol like they really will not...........but all is good we coming down on 1 of the last Air Jamaica out of of O'Hare airport in chi-town........in case anyone wonders Air Jamaica will stop running after April 12th 2010 i think is the correct date............see you all soon John-N-Nancy

2bbs@wi.rr.com contact our e-mail if you gonna be down there from feb25th to mar 5 2010 or around.........

We won't be there until April 10-17th.

where in wis. are you. we are in germantown we go to css in Nov. had to change the air jamaica flight to us3000. Hope you have a good time.

Default Hello neighbor

We are from River Falls WI. We fly down to MBJ on 02/24 out of Minneapolis. We are in MBJ for 3 days. We will arrive on Saturday 02/27 at CSA and are staying until 03/06. We are celebrating our 15 year anniversary and are renewing our vows on 03/01. Can't wait to meet you!!

yo mon. also from wisconsin. heading down march 11th to 18. this will make our 29th trip to csa, also celebrating my wifes birthday, flying out of milwaukee with a non stop on air tran. soon come.
    wayne f

Have an awesome time! Post some updates - live, if you can. We arrive April 1 so we'll miss you & the gathering. Please say hi to Elvis from Wendy & Sal and have a rumpunch for me(Wendy)! Yumm!!!! Razzl from Fox Point WI.

Also Wisconsin here... headed down in late May... enjoy!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Get me out of this snow...
    From Wind Lake, WI, heading down to CSA 2-28 to 3-7, soon come, can't wait...

there are alot of wis. people does anyone go to css in Nov?

From Madison Wisconsin....we overlap a bit...we'll be there 2/20 thru 2/28. Like most Sconnies, we'll be easy to find....the ones laughing and drinking and having a good time.

Waynef,
    I didn't know Air Tran flies Direct out of MKE?!?!? are you flying a charter like apple or funjet? That is good to know I searched high and low for a direct when our air jam tickets got canned, we live btw madison and milwaukee and are going friday night to O'hare and spending the night for our (what would have been a 6am Air Jam flight) but is now an 8:30 AA direct flight on the dates previously listed. 29th time! GOOD GOD...WOW! This will be our second time to CSA.

Default Central WI

We're heading back to CN 4/3-4/10, can't wait to return to the warm weather, water and beautiful beach. We missed out on the snow yesterday, just a couple of inches of fluff. Currently 15 degrees, so pretty nice for this time of year.

<~~~~~Looking for a Sconnie tank and some shorts to wear on the beach

Quote Originally Posted by EinWI View Post
    Waynef,
    I didn't know Air Tran flies Direct out of MKE?!?!? are you flying a charter like apple or funjet? That is good to know I searched high and low for a direct when our air jam tickets got canned, we live btw madison and milwaukee and are going friday night to O'hare and spending the night for our (what would have been a 6am Air Jam flight) but is now an 8:30 AA direct flight on the dates previously listed. 29th time! GOOD GOD...WOW! This will be our second time to CSA.

EinWI,
    We are also flying direct with Air Tran, with a funjet charter we booked. It actually turned out to be a really great deal and we get into MoBay at 12:30, Tim Air out of MoBay and hopefully we will be on the beach by 1:30...

Quote Originally Posted by EinWI View Post
    Waynef,
    ya mon, we always fly fun jet in feb. or march, it turns out air tran flys 2 or 3 times a week non stop from around christmas time to the end of march, after that there will be a connecting flight unless routes change. from beaver dam, have a great vacation. one love, wayne f

end of march, have to remember that for next time. We are going in April, there was a couplicious wednesday deal that was just too good to pass up.

The Petersons from the Wausau area will be returning home to SweptAway for the fourth time on Feb. 27'th,staying until March 6'th. Flying non-stop from Minneapolis on Northwest/Delta.Looking forward to meeting you.

Lanny & Marge

Default From WI

My husband and I are traveling with another couple from the Hudson, WI area. We will be at CSA March 3rd-10th.

2 weeks from today! So excited!!!

WOW! Never knew so many from Wisconsin will be there. Our first EVER trip will be 3-21 to CSS non-stop Air Tran from Milwaukee. We're in Brookfield - just a stone's throw outside Milwaukee and can't wait to leave the snow behind! It was considered "warm" today at 33!

We'll be @ CN for our 9th time April 4-11th. We always take the direct chartered Funjet flights (about 3 1/2 hours)from Milwaukee. Our first time to Negril we had about a 4 hour layover in Atlanta - never again. We'll be seeing Doug & Renee at the pool bar....45 days for us.

Mike & Jean
    Whitewater

Also from WI. 40 Miles south of Madison. This is our first trip to couples and we are arriving 4-22 for 8 nights to CN.

By the way: This is my first post here as well. Been reading for months and Can't Wait for our trip!!

Third trip to CN from 4/18 to 4/25. We live near Whitelaw, west of Manitowoc about 10 miles.

1 more Friday, 5 more work get-ups

From Lake Tomahawk in northern WI here and coming to CTI in 4 weeks. Flying from MN for the 1st time. First time to CTI but not the 1st to couples.
    Karin and Jim

We are looking for a trip tp CSA late March or April. We usually fly funjet or apple. Went to CSA last year for $3000 for both us us. Now its over $5,000. Does anyone have a clue on why everything is so expensive. If we bite the bullet we will be there 4/4/10 to 4/11/10 - Mary & Jim from Menomonee Falls

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast