Default CTI First Impressions

We are here finally!! The computers are many, large screens and very fast. Whoosh!!

After begging for bathrobes for the past 8 years, regardless of your room grade, they have complied. You will be happy to know that everyone now gets bathrobes. YAY!

It is beautiful. Open, super-clean, light colors and pretty lighting.

There are now rollers on the dresser drawers so no more humid, sticky drawers. Easy slide.

Ava was such a lovely sight to see at the Couples Lounge at the airport. Very short wait to get on the bus and "go home". The ride is still kinda long (almost 2 hours) but easy travel.

Captain Kirk and Byron were in the lobby and happy to see us as we pulled in. How great it is to see them as well!

The workout room is very nice. Plenty of equipment. Four treadmills (although one is currently out-of-order), four eliptical machines, bikes, several specific weight stations and free weights. There is a television in there also.

The bathrooms throughout are all new, lovely, and the toilet seats are positioned higher so you don't have to sit so far down. Easy on, easy off!

For now, lastly, remember to use the sleeper/timer on your remote control.

More later. Looks like a beautiful day. We've seen our man Delroy and can't wait to spend the day doin nuthin.

Nuff said...

Sounds fabulous!!! Can't wait to hear more. Thank you so much for taking some of your precious time in paradise to share the experience with us. It makes me all the more excited to get there in 72 days!! Woohoo!

How about the showers? Are they fixed or does the water still flood the floor?

Please share more. I just booked a vacation (Honeymoon) for Aug. 2nd-9th for CTI and hoping this is a great place. After reading some more reviews and sounds like CSS is better then CTI..??

We were there in January and there were no bathrobes in our room or the couple that was with us. We had a Deluxe Ocean View. It doesn't matter to me that I didn't have one, just wondering when this started for all rooms.

Do you have to pay for the internet there? Should I bring my laptop for wireless?

How is the beach? Rocky?

We had to call and ask for bathrobes and they were brought to our room right away. No problem!

In early December there were no bathrobes in our Ocean Jr. suite and even after asking for them we never received any. I'm glad that seems to be corrected.

Wow, wasn't expecting the bathrobes. I thought they were only for the suites and even then I had been reading where they weren't being provided. Very nice to know this has been changed for the better.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

We just got back from CTI last night and had a wonderful time.

As for bathrobes, we didn't have any and we stayed in a Premier Ocean Room. The internet is free and if you bring your laptop you'll likely get a signal in your room (we did).

I'm so sad to be home. I can't wait to return.
    Sharon "gravysgal"

Quote Originally Posted by gravysgal View Post
    We just got back from CTI last night and had a wonderful time.

As for bathrobes, we didn't have any and we stayed in a Premier Ocean Room. The internet is free and if you bring your laptop you'll likely get a signal in your room (we did).

I'm so sad to be home. I can't wait to return.
    LOL - ok then once again, no robes! We're booked for a Premier as well. No biggie in the big pic of it all.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

First time to CTI. Any problems with the water pressure? Not looking for anything special, just enough for a hot shower.

No problems with water pressure. Not as much pressure as at home, but enough. We were out of hot water late one evening but by the next morning around 8:00 it was back to normal. Other than that one time we had plenty of hot water, and I love to take very hot showers.

We had lots and lots of pressure - except for a short time one morning and that was a watermain issue outside the resorts control. Lots and lots of hot water in fact almost too hot.

We were in an ocean suite and also had robes.

Sounds Perfect!