Default Great House V. Suite

My husband and I are taking our honeymoon in March, we have booked the great house vernanda suite. I was wondering if someone has any pics of what the room looks like. This will be our first trip outside the US and are super excited. Any helpful tips?
    Thanks

The rooms actually look as they appear on the website. My husband and I enjoyed the GHVS because it was near the night club (that we visited twice) and the 24 hr cyber cafe is in the building. The verandahs are very nice also. I would suggest bringing bug spray.

The beach is very nice. Make sure to book a massage early as it was next to impossible to get an appointment for both of us a the same time.

This is a very romantic place with a casual feel to it.

we stayed in the great house july 6-10.. we read a lot on trip advisor and wanted more modern rooms. we liked our room, clean, etc,, we are going back next summer and are getting the beachfront verandah suite. i have read the inside of the rooms are the same.. our verandah was more enclosed in the great house.. truthfully, when we went it was so hot not sure we would even get much use out of a nice verandah

Check out this link...hope it helps!

http://www.negrilonestop.com/couples...y_photos.shtml