Default Currency Exchange CN

I was wondering if there was somewhere at CN or close by that has currency conversion at good rates. Or should I have my cash exchanged ahead of time? I will probably go exploring a couple days during my trip.

There is really no need to exchange your money. Everywhere you go you can use U.S. money.

If you are from the US, then greenbacks are good to go. No need to exchange. Bring lots of small bills.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

From the FAQs:

What currency should we use?

Official currency is Jamaican Dollar but US Dollar is largely used and actually recommended. All items will be priced in USD. If you use Jamaican Dollars some stores may “convert” the J$ to US$ at a premium (i.e. a service fee) so bring USD to avoid unnecessary conversion. Street vendors may not have required change so we suggest that you bring smaller bills.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

No need. American money is widely accepted.(I think they actually prefer american.
    Cole and Bry
    Texas

No need to exchange your US dollars they take them with no problem. Just bring lots of small bills.

Default exchange

CN has exchange at the resort if you so wish, but we have been 7 times, and yes, gone local and never had to exchange. All places we went will take US $, you may get change in local currency, thats all.

Quote Originally Posted by neals79 View Post
    I was wondering if there was somewhere at CN or close by that has currency conversion at good rates. Or should I have my cash exchanged ahead of time? I will probably go exploring a couple days during my trip.
    ....No problem with US Dollars.

Default currency exchange

what about sterling, shall i change to us dollars before our trip