Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default The Wife Does Not Want To Go AN

Hi all,

I'm a newbie, but very interested in going to the AN beach.

Everyone says how great, and liberating it feels - and I want to see what it's like.

BUT one big problem........ the wife does NOT want to go....

Please help!!! Thoughts on what to do???

I've got the exact same problem. I have had her read all the threads but to no avail. Looks like we are both out of luck!

Not much to do.... honor her wishes

This is not an uncommon theme in this area of the board. A lot of people have had success with "let's try it for 45 minutes and if either one of us doesn't like it, we leave and never speak of it again." Of course it does mean you have to stand up to your part of the bargain and leave if she's not comfortable and not enjoying the experience.

Good luck with getting your wife to try the liberating and empowering experience of going AN. I think she will be surprised how much freedom she will feel once she tries it.

ENJOY!!!

You will hear this answer alot. See if you can get her to go for 30 minutes. You can find a secluded spot and undress after you get in your chairs. She doesn't have to walk around. If she doesn't like it, no big deal. You might as well accept it and move on. But if she does like it, she will LOVE it. She can get up and move around if she gets more comfortable. My girlfriend was not sure if she would like it but agreed to do it as long as we didn't spend all our time there. We went on the first day and she loved it so much she never wanted to go to the textile beach! Just make sure if she agrees to try it, do it on the first day. If she waits until the end of your trip, and loves it, she will be disapointed that she didn't go earlier.

No one there cares what anyone else looks like. No judgements. Good luck!

Which resort are you going to and why does she not want to go?

Do you like sleeping in the same bed as your loved one?

Do you enjoy your loved one cooking your meals?

Do you enjoy your loved one washing your clothes?

The best advice that can be given is DON'T PUSH HER! You may end up loosing the above benefits.

The AN beach is not for everyone. It is all about individual comfort.

I would point out the various features and let her read this message board and let her make up her own mind. Once she finds out that no one will care about looks, age and all the other stuff she might change her mind but let it be her decision and not one you pushed on her.

Once she has experienced the AN beach she will probably never want to leave but don't push the issue.

Which resort are you going to?

If you want to try it and she insists on not going then go early to check it out before it gets busy. If you are going to CSS it can be a very private experience as the beach is quite large.

If CN it might be more tricky but even in the early mornings it can still be a very private experience.

I highly recommend it and guarantee if she gives it a try she will love it as well.

... it keepsh me shane

Your post had me confused for a moment. Are you the husband? Do you realize you've given yourself the user name "The Wife"?

If your wife isn't interested in trying a/n, you shouldn't pressure her into doing something with which she's not comfortable.

If you're okay trying it alone, go to either CSS or CN, neither of which enforces a couples-only policy or precludes men from using the a/n facilities without their significant other along.
    Last edited by Pamela; February 12th, 2010 at 10:02 AM.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Hi all,

Thanks for your advice.

Pamela, my user name is the wife, bc the wife does not want to go AN - next time I'll have to be more creative with my user name, so I don't confuse people - but just to clarify I'm the husband.

We are going to CSS (San Souci), and I would really love for both of us to go to this AN beach. From all the reviews, people say its gorgeous.
    We are in the age range of 25-30 years old, and we are both in decent shape (as we all know its very difficult to have the "perfect body").

I guess I have one more question directed to Pamela, if the wife does not want to try the AN beach at CSS, can I try it alone?

And also, I don't want to look like the weird guy walking all by myself.... is it frowned upon in CSS?

Thanks all, I really appreciate your insight!

Quote Originally Posted by 1sttimerAN View Post
    I've got the exact same problem. I have had her read all the threads but to no avail. Looks like we are both out of luck!
    Hey, maybe the two of you should hook up. If you guys are going to the same resort at the same time you could leave "Your wives" on the textile beach and go to the AN beach together as a "couple"... LOL... just kidding...

ENJOY!!!

Here is my quick story.

My wife is very private and reseved, we ended up at Grand lido Braco two years ago and after a couple of days, I satrted begging her to try a/n once at least.

She was very reluctant, but one night during a very romantic dinner, after quite a few drinks, she finally acce^pted, but told me if we meet somebody we know there, you are dead (we knopw quite a bit of people in our community)!

So we went, and sure enough somebody I knew tapped me on teh back 5 minutes after we walked over the a/n side.

But these these people were nice, we hung around with them at night on teh clothed side, and she gradually loosened up and we ended up spending the rerst of teh week a/n, but she insisted that she was uncomfortable socializing naked, so we did our socializing at night and kept to ourselves during the day. A few times, our frinds came over to propose to either both of us or me alone agame of bochy ball, and I politely declined, knowing she would not have been pleased if i did it.

We went back last year and she agreed to stay the whole two weeks in a room on the a/n side. After afew drinks, she even accepted to attend the fantasy party the second week (they hold this party each Monday night there...)

This year we are going there one week and then CSS one week, to try a different mood. The socializing around the pool at the other place is quite involved and she asked if I could find a place with a/n facility, yet more subdued and r4omantic, hence CSS.

The key is to push as delicately as possible and to go progressively, always respecting her rythm and feelings...

Quote Originally Posted by The Wife View Post
    . . . . [M]y user name is the wife, bc the wife does not want to go AN - next time I'll have to be more creative with my user name, so I don't confuse people . . . .I guess I have one more question directed to Pamela, if the wife does not want to try the AN beach at CSS, can I try it alone? . . . .
    The only point I wanted to make about your user name is that you don't create one with every new post/thread, so you're known as "The Wife" on this MB even if your subsequent posts have absolutely nothing to do with your wife.

You can go to the a/n beach at CSS without your wife. Other guests won't consider you weird just for showing up w/o her. Read through the a/n threads on the MB (e.g., "Perv on SSB") and you'll see that you have to do something worse than just showing up sans spouse to be labeled odd. Enjoy.
    Pamela

quietcouple3...your last line is quite appropriate for many different aspects in a relationship! And while I agree with you, it appears from your story that another major key to success was alcohol-inducement.

Maybe you'd stand a better chance if you stopped calling her "the wife".

Quote Originally Posted by val View Post
    LMAO...maybe calling her "the hot mama" will help.

It could be worse. We once lived across the street from a man who referred to his wife as "that widow I married."
    Pamela

Quote Originally Posted by Pamela View Post

If you're okay trying it alone, go to either CSS or CN, neither of which frowns upon or precludes men from using the a/n facilities without their significant other along.
    Not trying to be contradictory here, but in Oct 08, I personally saw a gentleman asked to leave SSB by security because he was alone. He wasn't causing any problems, but a couple of guests felt uncomfortable and mentioned it to the bartender. Perhaps a comment from Randymon is in order.

Good advice.

Real funny!!!

I told my husband they will have to hold hands on the boat going over to the wild side.

In fact, it is not considered appropriate for any singles (meaning solo)to spend time on any of our nude facilities. Couples only please.

Couples Resorts

My husband was watching football one afternoon while we were at CN and I went to the AN beach alone. It was not a big deal. He joined me a little later after the game was over. I think he even stayed at the AN beach while I was getting a facial one day as well. Maybe it was because everyone knew who we were at that point and had seen us together most of the time?? I don't think it is fair to say that you can't go AN if you are not with your other half the entire time.

Four Margarita's oughta do the trick. Did for my beautiful wife..

Bilkat

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    In fact, it is not considered appropriate for any singles (meaning solo) to spend time on any of our nude facilities. Couples only please.
    Having just returned from CN and having used the A/N beach, I was very glad that this was the policy. And I also would like to see this stated on the A/N beach signs.

After having established themselves as a couple on the A/N beach I don't think many guests would object to a one half of a couple being alone on the beach for an hour or two (while the other half was at the spa, for example) but the reason we will continue to visit Couples versus other resorts is because we know that we don't have to deal with anyone trying to "pick up" anyone else. That makes for a very relaxing environment.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast