Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: December 2010

Hey Mike. Add us: Michael and Jill/California. 12/10-12/21 - 6th to CSA. Or....109 days!

Wheee!!! We just hit double digits. Only 99 more days til we are back home. We have did a lot of traveling the last month but December at CSA is still foremost in our thoughts. Larry and Judi

Default CSA Dec 2010

We will be at CSA from December 14-23. This will be my 3rd visit and my boyfriend's first. Can't Wait! I keep telling him he is in for a treat

Just booked for Dec 18-23 2010. Gotta get home for Christmas but looking forward to our first CSA trip!!

Last few weeks have been busy. Monica had surgery for her bulging disks on 27 August. Everything went well and we departed Birmingham on the 28th. Got home to Troy and started to take care of her. The 29th, she developed severe abdominal cramps. We went to the local emergency room and she was admitted to the hospital on the 30th No one could figure out what was causing the problem. Her stomach was severely distended and she looked like she was 9 months pregnant. After multiple tests, they ruled out diverticullitis, gallstones, gall bladder, liver, heart, etc.., and were stumped. They agreed to send her back to UAB (where her disk surgery was done). UAB is one of the finest teaching hospitals in the states and have resources that other hospitals do not have. The doctors at UAB did more tests and were also stumped but believe that the mix of antibiotics she had been on before and after her surgery caused the problems. She was released on the 5th of Sept and is now home. She's weak, has lost weight but feels better. With the exception of one night, I've been by her side. I am exhausted, gained weight, and hated staying in the hospital. However, I cannot say enough good things about underpaid nurses, orderlies, cleaning crews, and the outstanding doctors at UAB. Monica has to go back this wednesday to have her disk surgery checked and will also be there at a later date for more gastro work (colonoscopy etc...). Needless to say we are counting down the days (96) to CSA. Looking forward to seeing everyone soon. Here's the latest list

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

Oopps, that sounds bad!
    Hope Monica is getting better soon. At least CSA will do the rest!!

Counting the days, to meet you soon!!

Greeting Kerstin
    Give everyday the chance, to get the best day in your life

Thanks for taking time from what must be a hectic time to repost the list. Let's hope the best recovery for Monica. We enjoyed sitting asnd talking to you both last December at the repeaters dinner. We leave this year the day before you and Monica get there, but I'll tell them to have a cold towel and glass of champange waiting for you! Larry and Judi

MikeMonica,
    Looks like you two have long summer! Hope all goes well from here out and Monica feels better for your trip "home". Thoughts and prayers are with you both!
    Helen & Paul
    Ocala, Fl 12/18-26

Default Ken and Tracy

We will be there from 11/30 till 12/09!

Dec 4-9 2010

Jason and Cassy
    MN
    MouLouHill

MikeandMonica - God's speed in Monica's recovery. It sounds like things are on the upside now. You are both in my prayers. What a perfect way to end a hectic year by spending it at our "home away from home".

Double digit dancing here!!!

Newbie here - just booked CSA for December 1 - 6. Can you believe, my husband and I are celebrating our 34th anniversary in December and have never ever been to a resort like this? This will be our long overdue honeymoon and all major anniversaries rolled into one. I picked the Great House Verandah Suite since the only choice was that or a Garden Verandah Suite, and while I loved the GVS with the big verandah, I was afraid I would get one with the little balcony rather than the tiled verandah. I hope I can find some actual photos of the GHVS with view other than the website ones.

Hope to meet up with some of you to show us the ropes!

Diana

There is a site with guests photos of all the Couples resorts.
    http://www.flickr.com/groups/couplesresortsphotos/ We will be at CSA 12/03/10 to 12/10/10 , No matter what room you decide on you will be happy. I think all the Verandah suites are the same, just different locations, Garden, Ocean, Beachfront.

10 weeks and one day till back home and lots of porkchops at the pool bar!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Our flight just got changed, we now get into MoBay @ 9:41 AM on December 3. Anybody else about that time?

Getting the list together...looks like six more couples will be joining us for the trip in december neighbors friends etc...

Porkchops will be flowing..
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Our countdown clock to December 2010 started at 528 days! It sure is nice to see 60 days(that's the day we leave from SLC) and 63 days til we get to CSA from Orlando, Florida. We are in the mountains so the leaves are already hitting the ground and the winter snow won't be far behind, so looking forward to Jamaica in December is special for us. Larry and Judi

Ok here is the list that will be joining us for some of our trip...Most are all first timesrs and tired of using talking about how great CSA is everytime we get back

Diane and Gary 2nd visit to CSA 3-11 DEC
    Brad & Jessica Cooke 2nd couples trip 1st to CSA 7-11 DEC
    Chris & Becky Hill 7-11 DEC 1st timer
    Rick & Sue Walker 7-11 Dec 1st timer
    Tracey & Mitch Clouser 7-11 Dec 1st timer
    Jime & Renee Brwon 7-11 Dec 1st 1st timer

Lets the porkchops flow
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Hers a list of people who will be joining us for a portion of our trip home in DEC 3rd to 11

Diane & Gary 2nd trip CSA
    Rick & Sue 1st trip 7-11 dec
    Chris & Becky 1st trip 7-11 dec
    Brad & Jessica 1st trip to CSA been to CN 7-11 dec
    Mitch & Tracy 1st trip to CSA 7-11 dec
    Jim & Renne 1st trip to CSA 7-11 dec

Soonecome Porkchops!!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Oh yes we are down to Eight Weeks! Already have two reservations set for next year April and Dec!!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Default 52 days !!!!!

Looks like a few people are getting in on December 03, What time are the flights? Our flight and the couple coking with us( Jim and Ona from Omaha, Nebraska) gets in @ 9:41 will anyone else be joining us for a morning Red Stripe in the lounge? Larry and Judi, Eden Utah

It's a typo in my post. We are not "COKING".

We changed due to availability of the flights we wanted. We are now staying from 4 Dec to 12 Dec.

Soonecome Porkchops at the poolbar!!

Randi & Sherri
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Greg and Jacki Dec 10 - 17
    5th trip to CSA, 6th to Couples. Went to COR (CTI) in 05
    GREANJAC

Default CSA - Here we come!

We will be at CSA Dec 5-10 for our 20 year wedding anniversary. Looking forward to meeting people and having a great time. This is our first all inclusive and can't wait to enjoy it all.

Rod and Misty
    40 years old
    Michigan

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast