Thread: CSS Apr 17-22nd

Default CSS Apr 17-22nd

After a word of mouth recommendation to Couples and about 3wks of research, I went ahead and booked it! I am so excited about our first trip..and especially first trip to Couples Resort! Booked the Ocean Verandah Room...I understand it requires alot of walking but I think the views are amazing.

For those that are unaware, he is coming back from deployment, and we have never had a "real" vacation together...we have only been away with each other for a weekend in 4.5yrs!!!!
    Can you tell I'm excited!!! It is a half surprise for him...he knows we are going somewhere and I sent him a couple of teaser pics...thanks to you all!

Thank you all for your help!

Your first trip to a Couples resort?????Yay you two..I am so excited for you.

I think you have chosen the most beautiful and romantic resort Couples has to offer..CSS's GM Pierre Battalgia has put together a world class staff that loves to please every guest.You will love CSS.

Peggy and I will be at CSS April 17-24 and we hope we get the chance to meet the two of you and thank your man for serving our country.

Hugs
    Last edited by Tommywommy; August 8th, 2010 at 04:24 PM.

Meldan,

You will be there when we are!!! We are 4/17-24!!! I am so excited for you! You have no idea! You will love being up in the cliffs, it adds to the experience, AND you feel like you experience more of the resort!

Hope to have a drink with you both while there!

Happy Travels!

That is terrific! Will look forward to seeing you all! If you see a strawberry-blonde gal(mel) and salt/pepper man(dan), please come say hi!
    I am so excited that I could pop! My friends, that recommended Couples Swept Away, said they have also been to Sans Souci and loved it!

He will look different than attached photo(he will be clean cut again) but I should look about the same....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My hubby and I will be there from the 15-22 of April and it will be our first time as well---so excited!!! Have no clue what to except, we have never been to a resort before and we are celebrating our 10 yr anniversary---hope to see you all there!!

Default 25th Aniversary!!

This is our first time to couples Sans Soucci. Me and my wife ( Bob & Patty ) will be there from the 18th through the 25th. We can't wait! Meldan, I hope to have the honor shake your hero of a husbands hand and have a drink. I'm easy to spot, I'm about 6" 1", 225 and red hair, my wife says I can never hide in a crowd...

Hope to see you all there!

My wife and I (Bob and Patty) will be there April 18-25th celebrating our25th. I can't wait after hearing all the great stories and reading about the resort from all you good people.
    Meldan, I hope to be able to shake your hero of a husbands hand for all of his sacrifice and yours too because those who are married to a serviceman also serve. I'd offer to buy him a drink but that is wrong, how about a nice cigar? You can't miss me I'm 6'1' 225 with red hair, my wife says I can't hide in a crowd, hope to see you there!

Steph and Adam will be there the 18th to 23rd for our honeymoon! I have never been out of the country so this should be a treat. Look forward to seeing you guys there.

Default April 22-29

Hi Everyone -

We'll be there April 22-29, so we'll be there when some of you are. We are celebrating our 15th anniversary and this will be our first trip to Jamaica. We are currently booked in a One Bedroom Beachfront, but couldn't decide between that and the Deluxe Ocean Verhanda. Any suggestions?

Can't wait!

Jen & Tony