Hybrid View

Default First timer questions about CSA

I have been reading the MB since November and my future wife and I will be honeymooning at CSA from May 8-17. I have a couple questions and was hoping someone could help me out.

1. What are the guest ages like at CSA? I'm 31 and she is 24 and we were just wondering if we will find similarly aged guests.

2. What is all the buzz about a lack of loungers on the beach? If I encounter this I can see myself getting very agitated and just removing whatever is left to "reserve" the chair and taking it for my own use. What would someone do if I was to do that?...Does the resort have a policy about this?

I'm sure I'll have more questions as we count down the 89 days until our arrival...but for now any help is appreciated. Thanks

MichMan -

Trust me, if you're old enough to... well never mind that... you two will not feel out of place. Most of us tolerate people as young as you quite well, as long as you can put up with us and our childishness.

As for the loungers... I'm confident from what I'm seeing on other threads about this issue that Couples management in addressing the issue.

Enjoy SweptAway!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Michman,

I know your concerns about the age difference. Two years ago my wife and I went to CSA for our honeymoon...we were both 26 at the time. We were younger than everyone else but we got set up with the 'honeymoon' group and there were a couple that we met from chicago that were around our age. we ended up doing some activities with them like going to the jimmy buffett trip and also met some people while scuba diving.
    as far as the chairs go we never really had a problem, we actually didnt hang out on the beach for that long, mainly around the pools as well.

66 days till our return trip to home.

Travis

Default Travis and Chris

Thanks for the info. I can't wait to get down there and I know we're adaptable and will relate with all ages. I didn't think the loungers would be a problem either but I wanted to ask because I can see myself after maybe one too many beverages getting a little mad and doing something regrettable. Thanks again. 88 days and counting...