Default North Cackalacky

We are Chris and Tonya from Asheville, NC. We have been to CN 2 times, COR and CTI 3 times. We are heading back to CTI in July 2010. Any other Tarheels out there?

Wink Hey Hey!!!

Mike and Diana from Asheville also!
    We did CN last year and are going to check out CSA in 54 days (but who's counting?)
    Great to know ya! Where are you guys in Ashvegas?
    We are in West...where the cool kids live.

Melissa and Eric from Charlotte, 26 days to ??? (Secret Rendezvous) Did CSA 3 years ago and have dreamed of returning ever since! You will love it!

Hey! Glad to meet ya! We live east. Headin back to CTI in July. This will be trip #6. COR/CTI x 4, and CN x 2. All since July 2007, so I guess we are hooked. Couples does it to you.

I wouldn't dare use the word "Tarheel" to describe Jamie and I...

Hillsborough, NC

Judy & Rober from Gastonia will be at CSA beginning Thanksgiving day, November 25, for 10 nights. We were there same-time-frame last year and got married on the beach on November 28. This will be our third trip to Jamaica, second one to CSA. We're runners/fitness fanatics, so CSA works great for us. Rober's planning on running the Reggae Marathon again this year, and I'm planning on running the Reggae 10K again as well. Any other NC folks planning on being there for the big race?

-Judy & Rober

We are at CSA 4/28-5/6 this year. Also our third time to Jamaica and Second stay w/couples. We liked CN but we went on urban hike last year and discovered CSA, it looked nice, so we're giving it a try.
    Judy and Rober, you guys go on vacation to Jamaica and run marathons? Holy crap. Who got you to stand still long enough to marry each other?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkuth View Post
    We are at CSA 4/28-5/6 this year. Also our third time to Jamaica and Second stay w/couples. We liked CN but we went on urban hike last year and discovered CSA, it looked nice, so we're giving it a try.
    Judy and Rober, you guys go on vacation to Jamaica and run marathons? Holy crap. Who got you to stand still long enough to marry each other?
    Well, the thing is once you run one all you can really do is be still . . . the real question is how did we manage to stand up after the 3 R's: running, rum, and reggae

Gives new meaning to "R&R".

Default Tarheel is not a bad thing

Keven and Linda from Concord NC. Couples Swept Away 5 times Couples San Souci 2 times. Returning to CSA in June. Hope you other Tarheel's will join us. US Air now has a 7:50 flight.

We ended up booking Delta out of Asheville at 7 something AM. Layover in Atl. I have to layover in Atlanta because it's on the way to Jamaica. I can't convince myself to tolerate a layover between Asheville and Charlotte. Anyone been to AVL airport lately? Are they done renovating it yet?

Claire & Larry from Durham. Only 2 more months until CSA!!! We're driving to Charlotte to fly direct to MBJ via US Airways. They have early morning flights, so we're giving it a shot!!

Chris and Johnny from the coast of NC..Emerald Isle area. We will be back to CTI in July, working on the tan now!

Randi & Sherri Charlotte NC
    Been to CSA 11 times headed back 8-14 2011 May and Dec of 2011
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Quote Originally Posted by KrisJamie View Post
    I wouldn't dare use the word "Tarheel" to describe Jamie and I...

Hillsborough, NC
    Us either... Will and Amy from Cary/Apex, NC. I actually went to high school with those two ^ above (KrisJamie). Small world.

Quote Originally Posted by Solrunner View Post
    Judy & Rober from Gastonia will be at CSA beginning Thanksgiving day, November 25, for 10 nights. We were there same-time-frame last year and got married on the beach on November 28. This will be our third trip to Jamaica, second one to CSA. We're runners/fitness fanatics, so CSA works great for us. Rober's planning on running the Reggae Marathon again this year, and I'm planning on running the Reggae 10K again as well. Any other NC folks planning on being there for the big race?

-Judy & Rober

We've only been to CN but will be checking out CSA next year. One of the big things that attracts us is the fitness complex. I work in the fitness industry. My wife and I are both fitness fanatics also. She's more of the runner, however I do enjoy obstacle races like the 'warrior dash' and the spartan race.

Quote Originally Posted by WillandAmy View Post
    Us either... Will and Amy from Cary/Apex, NC. I actually went to high school with those two ^ above (KrisJamie). Small world.
    Wait...what?

Wait...what?
    This is Wing and his wife.

Aha! I only know of you as "Wing", so the "Will" threw me.

Aha! I only know of you as "Wing", so the "Will" threw me.

Haha... yeah some people just can't call me Will.

David and Hilary heading to CN in May. I use to live in Asheville but now reside in Oregon. Go Tarheels!