Default Aug. 2nd - 9th - ANYONE?

Hello - This is going to be our Honeymoon vacation stop during these dates. Anyone else traveling these same dates? Would be nice to get to know some couples before then.

We are from Nebraska.

Aaron.

My wife & I will be there July 31st to August 7th. 2nd trip to CTI, 5th trip to a Couples resort.

We are from Florida (Go Gators!)

Michael & Monica
    MAGMON
    * Please forgive any errors that you might find in the above post. All errors are a direct result of (1) too many drinks (2) the missing brain cells caused by years of abusing these above referenced drinks (3) the iniability to spell or write anything without the use of spell check or (4) the complete lack of knowledge of proper english grammer and sentence structure.

We will be on our honeymoon at CTI August 2-9th as well...We are getting married July 31st..here at home (South Bend, Indiana) and we will be so ready for this! Can't wait!
    Sara&Brian

Hello Sara/Brian and Michael/Monica.

Sara/Brian - South Bend???? I was born there. Lived there for two years and parents moved to Nebraska. We will definitely have to meet up. Are you guys a younger couple or older?

Michael/Monica - Go Gators. It's fun watching them! So many athletes on the field. How was your first trip to CTI? How were the beaches? How do you make reservations? I made ours with Expedia.com (best prices), should I call CTI and see if they have received it and talk about rooms or anything???

Thanks!!

CTI is fantastic. Our new favorite resort (although we've loved them all). The main beach is nice (but small) compared to others. We spend all the time we can on Tower Island. For us it's paradise. We book our reservations directly through the resort. Never had an issue. What room type are you staying in?

My best avdvice is:

(1) Don't worry about the trip. Couples is first class company and run the best resorts in the Carribean. Just sit back, count the days, read the MB and be ready for the most relaxing vacation of you life.
    (2) Get ready to eat, alot. The food is the best I've ever had.
    (3) Don't overpack. You don't need much. My wife & I have a contest to see who can back in the smallest bag.
    (4) Try Tower Island early in your visit. If you don't like it you can leave and you have a great story to remember for the rest of you life. If you do like it (and most people do) then you'll be happy you didn't wait too long.

Couples has become the best way my wife & I can get away from the kids and reconnect as husband and wife. My only regret is that we waited until our 10th year of marriage to try it. We've been back every year since. When I get a moment, I'll post a few photos from the last trip.

By the way, I'm 39, my wife's 38, we've been married almost 15-years and we have four kids.

Take care.
    MAGMON
    * Please forgive any errors that you might find in the above post. All errors are a direct result of (1) too many drinks (2) the missing brain cells caused by years of abusing these above referenced drinks (3) the iniability to spell or write anything without the use of spell check or (4) the complete lack of knowledge of proper english grammer and sentence structure.

[QUOTE=magmon;51417]CTI is fantastic. Our new favorite resort
    We are staying in: Superior Ocean-Fall in Love.

I will be ready to eat...I don't have any problems with that. I've just recently started "INSANITY" workout so that way I can be in great shape when we get there.

I won't over pack but my soon to be wife will be. We can travel to Denver, CO for a weekend and she has a full suitcase. I just need a nike bag. LOL.

What is Tower Island?

We will have to get a beer and chit chat. This is our honeymoon. I am 27 and my wife is 22. We have been together for 4 1/2 years.

I can't wait to get there!

Everything sounds SO great...we are a younger couple...but I guess it depends on what you think "young" is... We are both 29 Can't wait to experience this place!

Jumpman,

Tower Island is a private island just off the main beach of the resort (where the name of resort comes from) used for Au Naturel sunbathing. It has a pool, a pool bar, several sunbathing areas and can only be accessed by boat (or by a very strong swimmer). The resort photos on the Couples website has a few pictures of the island and the panoramic photos gives you some perspective of where it's located. It's beautiful, secluded and depending on what you want and on the crowd that week, can be either a great party or quite get-away. You should read some of the messages in the Au Naturel section of the MB to get more information.

By the way, just curious about your user name, Jumpman? Any significance?

Hope that helps.
    MAGMON

163 days until Jamacia...Just sayin'! Went and applied for my passport today!

Sudey,

Love the enthusiasm. 162 for us. Have a great weekend.
    MAGMON

My wife and I will be there 8/2 thru 8/8. We stayed at Negril last year and I hope CTI is as nice. We are very excited and I already have the on-line countdown clicking away.

We are from Illinois

Hope to see you there

Tim

My future wife and I will be there on our honeymoon aug 1-7! We can't wait to get away from TX for a little while. So excited about the beaches!