Default Steel Drum or CD?? What is your playlist??

I am having the steel drum trio play for the ceremony and cocktail hour, was wondering if anyone else is having them and if so do you have a list of songs you want them to play.

Also for those using a cd what songs have you picked?

I am having a hard time trying to choose the songs I want played.

I am thinking of having Pachelbel's Canon in "D" to walk down the aisle, Somewhere over the rainbow for signing of the license and sand ceremony, and one love for recessional. Also our first dance we will do after we cut the cake and have a toast and I am planning on Can't stop falling in love with you

Hi!

This is excatly what we are having, great minds think alike! We are getting married at CTI in Feb and I have choosen Canon in 'd' and somewhere over the rainbow to walk back up the isle. We have choosen the 3 piece mento band for our cocktail hour.......when are you getting married, would live to know how it went, and maybe some pics X

Kelly, you are getting married before me. I am July 8/11 CSS. So please let me know how everything went and if they were able to play the songs that you want. I am thinking of sending a list of songs to Debbie and see if she can find out if they can play them.

We just got married at CTI this past week. Our Co-ordinator had a CD of Canon, being played by the Steel Drum Band. It was very nice.

We did choose this option, but unfortunately our days was super windy, with big waves and we opted not to have any music, because you couldn't hear it.

Hi
    I was wondering how many songs can be played. We have chosen to do a CD. Also, when are the songs going to be played? I saw you mentioned going down the aisle, coming up the aisle, marriage license signing, sand ceremony, and cocktail hour. Are there anymore that can be chosen from? Another question I have, is a reception included with the complimentary wedding, or is it a separate event?
    So many questions, sorry
    Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by JK View Post
    Hi
    I was wondering how many songs can be played. We have chosen to do a CD. Also, when are the songs going to be played? I saw you mentioned going down the aisle, coming up the aisle, marriage license signing, sand ceremony, and cocktail hour. Are there anymore that can be chosen from? Another question I have, is a reception included with the complimentary wedding, or is it a separate event?
    So many questions, sorry
    Thank you!!
    Hi JK,

This is something I didn't even think about until I got speaking to another message board member a little while ago. I have chosen songs for the following

1 - seating the guests
    2 - walking down the isle
    3 - walking back up the isle with new hubby

We have some back up songs for the reception and cocktail hour. We have asked for the 3 piece mento band to play for the hour, during the cocktail hour while me and hubby are having our pics done around the resort. No the cocktail hour is not included in the 'free' package. The free package was what attracted us to this resort, along with stunnig views, excellent reviews and great staff. We have ended up spending nearly $1,500 on extra's. Photographer, cocktail party, hand served champagne and the band. But, hey....I'm only gunna do it once!

I have done a lot of research, if you need to know anything specific...let me know. I am more than happy to help and understand how nerving it can be trying to organise wedding abroad.

Kelly
    England
    x