Default Need a pic of CSA Ocean Verandah Bath Tub

Yes, I know this is an odd request.
    My FH was all about CTI, until he seen their bathroom...lack of bathtub. He always burns so he likes to soak in the tub at night. We cannot afford to stay in the CTI suites, so now we have chosen CSA,

Although it states there is a full bathroom, he insists on seeing a picture of the bathtub, prior to booking. I have spent over an hour searching online.

Does anyone have a picture?

Thanks!

Honestly, from what I recall, it looks like any standard bathtub in a home. Not a soaker tub, no jets, just a standard white tub.

I just did a Google search and found this: http://www.oyster.com/jamaica/hotels...erandah-suite/

It's a gargen veranday, but they are the same room as the ocean, just one building back.

You are going to love CSA! The bathtubs are just like the ones you see in most hotel rooms. Just your typical bathtub with a shower. At the end of the tub in a flat area for your toiletries or to sit while you shave your legs. He will have plenty of room to soak in it. Sorry, I do not have a picture.

Quote Originally Posted by smoo72 View Post
    Honestly, from what I recall, it looks like any standard bathtub in a home. Not a soaker tub, no jets, just a standard white tub.

I just did a Google search and found this: http://www.oyster.com/jamaica/hotels...erandah-suite/

It's a gargen veranday, but they are the same room as the ocean, just one building back.
    What a great link!!!

We don't have a picture but we stayed in an Ocean Verandah suite when we were there in September. I am 6' tall and it was okay for me for soaking. If he burns take lots of alo vera gel and you apply it liberally, that will likely lead to other things that will make him forget about soaking anyway!! Have a great time!

Awesome. Thanks so much!

I am now also looking at the Great House Verandah Suites, but from what I understand the bathrooms are exactly the same.

Thanks!

"He always burns so he likes to soak in the tub at night."

It's a Standard Tub/Shower combo- with a seat at one end- no jets or anything. It will be the right size for him to burn one in the evenings

They aren't fancy but did seem longer than normal. I'm 6'4 and could have taken a bath.

Hi Sensfan - We're going in 16 days and we always stay in the Beachfront Verandah Suite. I don't have any pics of the bathtub from previous trips, but I'll be sure to take a few for you this time and upload them when we get back. Hang in there!

WandA, that was a funny post. Thanks for the laugh. Margi

Thanks everyone.
    He saw the tub, and is pleased. Good to know it is a little bigger, as he is 6'4.

I am 5'2 and I had no problems at all with the tubs.