Default FILA special for 2010

Is Couples going to offer the same special or something similar this year? The FILA offer last year that included the $350.00 Spa credit and $150.00 Gift Shop Credit was appreciated by all.

Hi nursejenny06,

I assume you mean for 2011 travel correct? We did offer the resort credits for 2010 travel when we announced the 2010 rates back in February of 2009.

To answer your question..... We will be publishing our official 2011 rates and offerings on February 1. The first booking window will be February 1 - April 15, 2010. The only thing I will say right now is that guests who DO NOT book their 2011 vacation before the end of this first booking window will NOT receive some of the benefits afterward.

AND - we make it SO simple to reserve your space. With our LoveAway Plan, you can simply pay a $100 deposit to confirm your rate and all the first window benefits.

Forewarned is forearmed.

Couples Resorts

Randy, is this just a USA off or will our freinds in Europe (UK) have something as well.

randy- if i book this special with the loveaway program and then have to cancel or change my dates will i get the $100 back. this is assuming we do it before the 46 days (or however many) where you can't get a refund anyway. also, if we change the dates will we get the same special and prices for the new dates? this is something i have been confused about. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    The only thing I will say right now is that guests who DO NOT book their 2011 vacation before the end of this first booking window will NOT receive some of the benefits afterward.
    If we have already booked, will we receive these unknown benefits? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by cypresspeeps; January 25th, 2010 at 10:09 AM.

Yes, our "Best Deal Guarantee" will protect you.

Couples Resorts

Thanks Randy!

I was hoping that when we booked that we would have gotten the spa and gift shop credit like we did in 2009. It didn't look like that would happen so we just booked. The things you get are just a perk, wonderful and good but I wanted to book before the price increase so you have to decide which one will make the trip the least expensive.

Default Love away plan for uk ????

OK Randy, so 1st Feb will be the date for 2011 prices & availability of spa credit etc. So .... here in the cold & wet UK we are ready and waiting to contact Couples Resorts UK office on Monday 1st Feb for our 14 night 2011 booking - any chance of us getting any early booking bonus ..... please
    Many thanks and fingers crossed for a positive response
    Helen (UK)

WOW...I am waiting to book now to see what we get this round....the spa credits and the gift shop credits were unbelievable for 2010!!! Nothing like having a massage every other day while already being on the most relaxing trip of your life!!!
    Kristen

Thanks for the info. I guess I missed the Love Away Plan last year. We traveled in Dec. 2009 and did receive the Spa and Gift Shop credit. I must have missed where you could receive that credit for bookings in 2010. The spa credit was very nice. Wish I would have seen that offer so I could have booked it for this year.