Thread: Pictures!!!

Hybrid View

Default Pictures!!!

Here is a link to our pictures of all the Couples resorts

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tweedpi...7603438788408/

Everyone post your pictures

Here's our link to our photos:
    http://picasaweb.google.com/MandyNJeff/

More soon come, we return home to CSS in 16 days.

Shari and James,

I haven't gone through all your pics yet, (yea! there's a lot of them ), but I have to say your vow renewal pics are very beautiful. I love the color of James' shirt with Shari's beautiful, colorful, fun dress! It really makes the pictures pop. Thanks for sharing.

ONE LOVE,
    Mandy

Can we keep our pictures in our Personal Photo albums here on the new message board?

Hey Amy...and everyone else!

Good question. Randymon says, personal and Couples Resort related pictures only. Photographs of other resorts or destinations will not be allowed.

Please be advised that all images will be moderated, that there is a 3 megabyte limit for total photographs, and a 100kb limit per image.
    Last edited by Seandymon; June 22nd, 2009 at 04:35 PM.
    Regards,
    Seandymon
    Romance Rewards and Preferred Agency Program
    Couples Resorts!

I think being able to create an almbum is a great new feature, and I look forward to seeing everyones pictures.
    Regards,
    Seandymon
    Romance Rewards and Preferred Agency Program
    Couples Resorts!

Cool! I have already started 3 albums on my profile - CSA, CSS and CTI. I think this is a great idea, especially for newbies who are asking for pictures.

And no worries, mon, about posting other resorts or destinations - I didn't even know there was such a thing!

Only issue with the photo album is the last picture you post to it becomes the first one seen. You have no ability to rearrange photo order

Shari and James! Can I post some of your gorgeous pictures on the Facebook Group: Couples Negril ?

Thanks Mandy for the complements I got that sarong at the Sunshine shopping plaza in Negril the year before when we were at CN.

Norway no problem using my pics they are public on Flickr.

I got a new camera a fugi Z33 it's water proof to 3 meters, 10 mega pixel, takes great pics and best of all it's PINK! I highly recommend this camera for ease of use and being very small.

Another good way to post your photos that are on flickr, picasa, shutteryfly, etc is to add the link in your profile under the website or homepage sections. This will help to keep the storage space on the Couples servers down and allows you to post your photos full size and with slide shows.