Default Bottle of wine in room?

We have a Atrium Suite at CSA reserved. I know there are no minibars in these rooms. Will the staff give us a bottle of wine to enjoy in the room? Anyone have any insight into this? We're first timers.

Good question... I've never asked. Give it a try!

I CAN tell you that there is a wine list you can order from, but there is a charge.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

http://couplesjamaica.biz/mb/showthr...highlight=wine

Had read a statement on this topic in this thread. Sounds like its possible if you pick it up yourself.

I am not sure but I would be very surprised if you asked for a bottle of "house" wine red/white and two glasses, that they would say no.

Might be wrong though.

We recently stayed at CN and although wine was not on the checklist provided, we wrote it in and did get a bottle of white.

We were at CSS in December and I wrote on the minibar list that I would love a bottle of white wine and when we got back to our room, there was a bottle chillin' in the fridge! As long as you don't want a specialty wine, I believe you can get a bottle for your room, no problem.

We stayed at CN and had no problem requesting a bottle of Chardonnay for our mini bar. I'm sure it was the house brand, but who cares - it was the best ever when out on our deck watching the sun set....

We have always asked for a bottle of wine from housekeeping and since the refrigerator is already full, we suggest what we don't need. That way they aren't hauling in everything. We usually stay for a week and get a bottle each evening.