Hybrid View

Default JetBlue starts nonstop Orlando-MBJ flights (and a fare sale)!

Thought I'd pass this info along to anyone lucky enough to be able to take advantage:

JetBlue is picking up its Caribbean service. The newest flights on the board: nonstop Orlando flights to Montego Bay, Jamaica.

JetBlue launched the inaugural flights between Orlando International Airport and Montego Bay's Sangster International Airport (MBJ) and to celebrate, the low-cost airline is hosting a low-fare sale: flights to Jamaica are available now for only $69 at www.jetblue.com and must be booked by February 15, 2010 for travel through March 23, 2010.

The Orland-Jamaica schedule is as follows:

Depart Orlando (MCO) 10:30 a.m., arrive Montego Bay, Jamaica (MBJ) 12:23 p.m.
    DeapartMontego Bay, Jamaica (MBJ) 1:18 p.m., arrive Orlando (MCO) 3:31 p.m.

Source: http://news.cheapflights.com/2010/02...=Google+Reader

You just made my day because Air Jamaica is dropping Orlando from their schedule!!!!

We're planning on flying JetBlue out of Orlando, but unfortunately our trip isn't until Nov 2010. I can't even book our flight yet!
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

I have been looking at this flight, but for October. Those are prices at $99 each way. Thanks for the heads up.

Great news about Jet Blue...also Air Tran is flying "direct" out of Orlando now...Rates are good as well...Please let the board know how these flights are!!!
    We will miss Air Jamiaca...been flying with thme from Orlando for 14 years.