Hybrid View

Default Aug 2011? Anyone?

I know we're crazy to plan our trip so far in advance, but circumstances made is so 2010 was out of the question. Anyone else gong to be around in 2011? Thanks!

We are looking to book sometime in July or August 2011!

July 31 - August 7!! We're staying in the good 'ole fashioned Atrium. When will you be there? It will be our first time there. So excited!!

hey, we're going for Aug 1 - 8...this will be our second trip to CN and looking forward to it. Haven't completely ruled out going sooner too. Had a blast on our first trip. Msg us for pics.

hey, we're going for Aug 1 - 8...this will be our second trip to CN and looking forward to it. Haven't completely ruled out going sooner too. Had a blast on our first trip. Msg us for pics.

Sarah & Craig,
    I saw you two are from Columbus, OH and may be there around the same time we are!! We're about an hour from Columbus when at school. Let me know when you book . . it would be so great to make some new friends!!

Default Booked for July 2011

Danae & Adam, We booked earlier and will be there July 12-22, 2011!

My fiance' and I will be getting married aug 6th 2011 (10 am) and we will be at csa from the 4th to the 11th! Also, we booked the greathouse jacuzzi suite!!! I'm super excited about that! I think the extra room will be great for a wedding (with all the girls getting ready in one room) and hopefully there is an amazing view i'm super excited. 409 days to go!!