Default CSS Which Building To Request

Only 57 sleeps until we leave for our weddingmoon at CSS! We have reserved a penthouse suite but can anyone recommend which building we should request? I'm interested in a great view but is that going to put us very far away from everything? I don't necessarily mind stairs. We've been to CN twice but this is our first to CSS.

We like the Penthouse Suites in Block D. Our favorite is the Prime Ministers Suite. It is centrally located to the resort, has huge private balcony, the extra 1/2 bath and a very large living room

Ditto on "D". We stayed in D-14 the Steve McQueen Suite. Huge balcony & 1/2 bath also. It overlooks the grounds, beach & water. 2 sets of French doors, one off the living room & one off the bedroom.
    Don't get no betta!!!
    Last edited by rjammin; February 2nd, 2011 at 05:46 PM.

Were these pictures of the Beachfront Suites or something higher than that? I heard that the balconies on the beachfront suites were smaller than the others without no lounge chairs?

Love the pictures! If looking at the Couples website, which room would this be? ( It does not list the Steve Mcqueen as a choice lol)

Ohhh, that looks fabulous!

Please remember that we cannot guarantee specific room numbers, floors or buildings in advance.

Couples Resorts

In the first pic, what is that on the other side? By the lattice?

That is a building D penthouse.

The Steve McQueen suite is on the top floor of Building "D". The room number is D-14 and it's a penthouse suite. In the picture it's the suite on the right. There are 2 on this floor. The Penthouse does not cost that much more at CSS and, as you can see by the views, it's worth every penny!!

Request Building E or D or G from what I have read those have some of the best views. We stayed in Building E and absolutely loved it.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    ... it keepsh me shane

Wileeandrr, the lattice is what seperates the 2 penthouse balconies. It's actually 2 seperate pieces of lattice overlapped so you can't see through it. The balcony was plenty private. You can really get an idea of how big the penthouse rooms are in "D". Like I said in my previous post, we were in the penthouse on the right, behind the palm tree. As you can see from the picture I took from the beach, our neighbors penthouse is on the left. They are exactly twice as big as the rooms below them. Here's another pic where you can see the lattice. It also gives you an idea on how far away the penthouse next door is.

Do all of the Penthouse suites have a double lattace seperating the suites? We too booked a penthouse suite for first week in March and were a little concerned about the privacy. One of the pictures we saw it looked like you could see through the lattace.

rjammin...thanks so much for the great visual! I get a much better/clearer perspective now of what you are talking about. I don't think hubby will be disappointed in his decision on the Penthouse! We are planning on being there for our 16th anniv 8/6...dates 8/2 thru 8/9.

Quote Originally Posted by maryella View Post
    Do all of the Penthouse suites have a double lattace seperating the suites? We too booked a penthouse suite for first week in March and were a little concerned about the privacy. One of the pictures we saw it looked like you could see through the lattace.
    The only Penthouse suites that have the double lattace are the four on the top of block D. There are 7 other Penthouse suites @ CSS that do not have that set up and have complete privacy. We stayed in one of the Penthouse suites in D block and had no problem with privacy issues

Is there a map of CSS with the buildings labeled? That would be nice to see and very handy in helping me choose which room type I want. The descriptions list what blocks they are all in but it means nothing if you have never been there.

Where is Amy? lol
    Thought of something else...do any of the penthouses have a jacuzzi or just the shower? I was under the impression it was just a shower...thanks!
    Last edited by wileeandrr; February 15th, 2010 at 05:27 PM.

D-14 had a shower only, but it was huge.