Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

ROTFLMAO

It seems that this thread will never go away. If it does, another will pop up in its place!

-The Captain, shaved

Quote Originally Posted by sam_vickie View Post
    no better way to make the deck look bigger than to trim the bushes.
    roflmao!
    ... it keepsh me shane

Default Funniest thing ever

I have been reading the treads and find them hilarious. I have my 1" by 1" hubby requested, but I truly believe in whatever makes your partner and you the happiest. Honestly, who cares what the runway looks like like. You aren't being graded. Do people look, HELLO, it is human. We can't help but look. Remember though, this is your time, your holiday make everything about your own and enjoy each other as much as you can before going back to the real world. Go "10" go "bare" but go and enjoy.
    SweetT

Quote Originally Posted by Captain*Ron View Post
    ROTFLMAO

It seems that this thread will never go away. If it does, another will pop up in its place!

-The Captain, shaved
    It's baaaaaaaack...

BTW, is it a new requirement on the AN forum to add your grooming preference to your signature? Or is it just this thread?

Bruce - trimmed at a #3

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

Default Beadazzle?

I've seen a lot about grooming on here, but what about enhancing that region - anyone beadazzle their va-j-j? Is vagazzling offered at any of the Couples spas? Just wondering.

Default grooming !

last year when we were in jamaica, ALL the women were TOTALLY bare & smooth except 1, & she was trimmed nicely. even most of the guys had "haircuts"

vito

Default body hair????

we will be there and both hairless below eyebrows. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by SweetT View Post
    I have been reading the treads and find them hilarious. I have my 1" by 1" hubby requested, but I truly believe in whatever makes your partner and you the happiest. Honestly, who cares what the runway looks like like. You aren't being graded. Do people look, HELLO, it is human. We can't help but look. Remember though, this is your time, your holiday make everything about your own and enjoy each other as much as you can before going back to the real world. Go "10" go "bare" but go and enjoy.
    SweetT

Very well said and sexy!
    Irie Mon

I just seen something on waxing in here..... I like to be trimmed but DO NOT USE WAX if you are a guy..... seriously.... it really hurts!!! But if you do decide to wax then please for heaven sakes, don't forget to use the oil that comes with it (it keeps the wax from sticking to the skin). I forgot to use the oil and it was the worse pain ever..... 1st and only time I'll ever tried it, Ill stick to the razor.

lusk...I don't even want to think about it. OUCH!

d

I've done the waxing thing, it wasn't THAT bad... I found that I had way more ingrown hairs then I do after shaving though, so...

The wife would rather get fully waxed, and does so before trips, but we are both shavers for the most part.

wife decided to get serious and she had lazer done. i like it.

Default Isn't this supposed to be a natural experience?

I think it's totally absurd to 'worry' about who's smooth or trimmed...geezus. What's wrong with bringing what came naturally to you? Isn't the thread subject under the heading of 'au naturel'? We'll be there with hair, scars, tan, less tan, etc. If you have to worry about being trimmed, smooth, or whatever, it seems to go against the whole point of the natural experience.
    Peace,
    TonyS

Nobody needs to worry, but this thread has good info for those who want to know what to expect. It might make help a person feel more confident and thus more likely to try it knowing there are all variations there and no special preparation is necessary.

i'm one looking for more confidence as krazykeith says. Actually looking for more for my hubby. I'm totally bare and will be when we go to SSB in Dec. Seems most (if not all) women are the same. Dan trims close and sometime shaves parts, but I want him to try going bare everywhere (on top and not just below). He's cool with going AN and gets the whole "no one will judge" idea, but is less comfortable than me naked and wants to be in the norm or at leaast not the only one. Can I get some replies on men at SSB so I can convince him that bare isnt so rare. See you in the sun. Julie

My wife and I will be at CSS in April, and I'll be "bare down there." I find it looks and feels cleaner, and will let me appreciate the warm tropical breezes that much more. Remember, you're there for you, not everyone else. As long as what you want isn't illegal or overtly offensive, spend your time as you wish!

My girlfriend and I will be at SSB Oct 30 - Nov 6, and I am still choosing to go either trimmed or bare. Either way, looking forward to it!

Quote Originally Posted by julieanddan2 View Post
    i'm one looking for more confidence as krazykeith says. Actually looking for more for my hubby. I'm totally bare and will be when we go to SSB in Dec. Seems most (if not all) women are the same. Dan trims close and sometime shaves parts, but I want him to try going bare everywhere (on top and not just below). He's cool with going AN and gets the whole "no one will judge" idea, but is less comfortable than me naked and wants to be in the norm or at leaast not the only one. Can I get some replies on men at SSB so I can convince him that bare isnt so rare. See you in the sun. Julie
    Well, Jen will be bare in November, and I will be as well, although I'm yet to decide if I'm going to shave completely, or trim above and shave below.

If he's never shaved above the *frank* before, I'd suggest trying it before you guys go, well enough in advance for it to grow out if he doesn't like it, or if the grow in period is too much.

I'm going to try to give a more detailed answer... Last December when we were there, I only noticed a couple of men that were completely bare. Most were trimmed neatly. Don't recall any that were "overgrown". A little more detail for the women... There were only probably 3 or 4 women that were under the age of 30, and all were trimmed. Didn't see any that were completely bare, nor any full bushes. The majority of women that were there during our week were between the ages of 30 - 50 (probably 15 - 20 women) and probably 80% of them were totally bare. I only noticed 1 in this age group that had a full bush. There were probably between 5 and 10 women that were over 50 during this week and they were about evenly split between bare, trimmed, and full. It may seem odd for someone to pay this much attention to gather these details, but before going I had read one of these threads and decided I would try to notice these things for future reference. I hope it helps.

funny you should suggest it jay cause dan was thinking the same thing about trying it early. He went ahead friday morning and likes it so far (certainly did last night...lol). soboy and jay go for it. Dan said he will wait a couple of weeks and then decide for sure before the trip to CSS. any other responses would be nice for all those guys too afraid to ask but wanting to know...percentage of men natural,trimmed,bare below, bare everywhere...of course no one is looking, right? Thanks again, Julie

First, were more CTI people, but we have been to SSB a few times...

The Captain keeps his 1st mate fully shaved,top and bottom, but keep a little treasure trail...

She usually shaves...

I have never even had anyone comment... mabe aside from close friends... Nobody really is judging you on that tho... it is what it is... i would say more guys groom than dont... fully shaved is not exactly the norm, but im sure hes not going to be the only one...

Seeya sometime on CTI

The Captain

Default to groom or not to groom that is the question

really comes down to personal preference. but no one really cares or if anything might take a glance. the reality is that we are all there to enjoy the experiance and the friendships that develop. So enjoy and dont get hung up on whether you should groom or not

Julie and Dan:
    Tell Dan that being totally shaved is great. Wife and I just returned from CSS. Both of us are totally shaved. We have been that way for years. It feels great and nobody cares anyway.
    ENJOY

Default Not fussy either way

Honestly, I like it both ways on gals.

Remember back in the 60's & 70's it was generally accepted and desired for the ladies to have a full bush. The guys too. Those cats were groovy methinks.

My wife goes back and forth depending on what she has time for. (We have three rather active and nosy children. Taking 5 minutes to shave down there requires plenty of advance scheduling with daytimers and calenders.)

I noticed last year my own hair growth down there prevented me from being thorough with sun-block. Wouldn't you know - I got a bit of sun-burn just above the flag pole. Never had a burn there before. Was an interesting vacation reminder when I went back to the office at home!

So I'm thinking to avoid this, I will at least thin out a little with the shaver. My wife will probably do the same.

Some of the above posters do have a point - au natural does imply whatever naturally occurs. Hair growth is a natural thing. But like a lawn, grooming can make it more attractive.

The beauty of the AN crowd is that all types are cheerfully accepted and embraced (figuratively of course).

Looking forward to April at CSS this year.

All best,
    dsm221b

My husband and I are both completely smooth and, being nudists, that is the way most are. You will see different styles at SSB, especially from the wanna-be nudists.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast