Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by scottmaxie View Post
    My husband and I are both completely smooth and, being nudists, that is the way most are. You will see different styles at SSB, especially from the wanna-be nudists.

Wow, wanna-be nudists...

Quote Originally Posted by scottmaxie View Post
    My husband and I are both completely smooth and, being nudists, that is the way most are. You will see different styles at SSB, especially from the wanna-be nudists.

Well, we all have to start somewhere!

It really all boils down to the simple adage: To each their own, and in Jamaica, it's ALL IRIE!

Not sure what scottmaxie means by 'wanna-be nudists'.

I thought a 'wanna-be nudist' is someone who tries to hang around the AN side without taking his/her bathing suit off.

Calling those who have sensibly groomed hair growth 'wanna-be', seems a little harsh.

If I'm not allowed to have any hair to be called a legitimate nudist, does that mean I also have to shave my head? And what about my 'poser' eyebrows? And when I'm an old guy, will I have to get the insides of my nostrils waxed too?

My point is, I would like to think that as long as a person has their clothes off, they are 'legitimate'. Hopefully there is no artificial ideal when it comes to AN body type. The non-prejudiced acceptance of other ages, types, & sizes is what I find so attractive about the AN crowd.

I'm not a wholly mammoth or a Yeti; in fact as a dirty-blonde, I probably have less hair than many folks. But I'm not 'smooth' either.

I don't wish to seem like I'm attacking scottmaxie. That's not my intention. And I hope I'm not making too big a deal about this.

But please tell me that all nude people of all kinds are still welcome on the nude beach.

This thread is by far, the most entertaining on the entire message board. I did the full shave today, and I like the look. See you on SSB Oct 30 - Nov 6, can't wait!

soboy is right about entertainment value - I just noticed this thread has 11,282 views so far.

Hot topic!

We may have to settle the debate by having a shaved vs unshaved round of Bocce Ball.

If the shaved win, the unshaved have to shave.

If the unshaved win, the shaved have to...wait a fews months for it to grow back...and...never mind.

If you take the time to groom above the neck, you should take the time to groom below the neck. If you ask your partner for a truthful opinion, they will most likely prefer groomed. How much is up to you and your partner.
    Jon & Heather
    May '05, Feb '11 - CSS

Making arrangements for February 2012!

I think this subject has now been covered thoroughly.

Couples Resorts

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3