Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default What about grooming?

We see postings about hair removal and others about just going Au Naturel. We are curious as to what to expect in this regard on CSS SSB and CTI. We plan to spend time at both resorts in December and have only been on CN Au Naturel for one day with limited other guests on site. I think the two or three couples we saw were "smooth," but there was no socializing so hard to say. What is the percent smooth verses trimmed verses Au Naturel? Embarrassing to ask, but we don't don't want to be embarrassed!

when we were there at Christmas it really was a mixture of everything...it's really whatever you're comfortable with. If you've never shaved before, no need to start now...if you've always shaved, no need to put on a fur coat for the occasion. The Island was one of the best times i've ever had in my whole life and everyone's personal grooming had absolutely ZERO to do with it!

Mrs. ROCO and I were worried about the same thing (me more than her) and just did not want to feel out of place. To be honest with you I was to busy having fun and relaxing to notice the grooming practices of the people that we spent time with. When we got to SSB we quikly realized that it was more about what you get out of it and had nothing to do with what everyone else was doing or what they thought about you. We did see everyting from a full on non-groomed B*** (both men and women) to shaven clean. The real question is, What are you comfortable with? You will fit right in!

Personally, I've been straight ironing the old short and curly's. Trying to create a curtain effect. Maybe I'll get them beaded for the 60's beaded curtain look.

Quote Originally Posted by Jilton View Post
    Personally, I've been straight ironing the old short and curly's. Trying to create a curtain effect. Maybe I'll get them beaded for the 60's beaded curtain look.
    OMG....LMAO!!!!!.. too funny..had visuals.... seriously tears rolling here..

Thanks for the giggle

Quote Originally Posted by Bill&Gwen View Post
    OMG....LMAO!!!!!.. too funny..had visuals.... seriously tears rolling here..

Thanks for the giggle
    People giggling when they have visuals of my short and curlies seems too common . . .

I love all of the combinations. Natural, smooth, trimmed, "landing strip" or "Appalachian Trail". Heck, I've even seen the "arrow". They are all truly beautiful (not that I sneak a peek or nothin').

Bilkat hubby (hope I'm not in trouble...ouch!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Jilton View Post
    Brilliant
    gives a whole new meaning to "10" NICE

Yeah, it really doesn't matter in the slightest. In November at CTI, I saw every option under the sun but took note of none. I can tell you about the people I met there, what they do and where they were from but I couldn't tell you anything really about their body composition or condition.

That said, I trimmed. I really like the smooth feel of going totally bare but my fiance likes me to have some hair down there... and with the upkeep that being smooth requires, its super easy to give her what she wants. She gets waxed occasionally but rarely completely bare.

Hope that helps... but honestly, do whatever you would normally do when going to the beach.. if a trim is all you'd do.. just go for that.

Do what feels comfortable for you...no one else will care...I groom...she is smooth...we do it for each other...for other reasons...lol..the heck with anyone else.

Okay HERE is something we did not know--we were newbies to the whole AN thing. At CSS there is a road leading to the SSB. When you turn the corner you are @ the A.N. beach. We just did not know protocol, since we were greated with a huge sign saying CLOTHING NOT ALLOWED. My hubby was really concerned, so we stripped right there. Just for the record--you can walk with your clothing onto whereever you are going to sit down or lounge, and thenstrip. Felt pretty stupid the first time, but we just did not want to break protocol. We can laugh about it now!

Smoky2020:

No need to feel forry or worse, stupid. Some folks actually do take it off or start to take it off as they enter any nude beach. No big deal. If I had observed you doing that, I would have tipped my hat to you and thought "welcome home".

Bilkat

Quote Originally Posted by smokey2020 View Post
    Okay HERE is something we did not know--we were newbies to the whole AN thing. At CSS there is a road leading to the SSB. When you turn the corner you are @ the A.N. beach. We just did not know protocol, since we were greated with a huge sign saying CLOTHING NOT ALLOWED. My hubby was really concerned, so we stripped right there. Just for the record--you can walk with your clothing onto whereever you are going to sit down or lounge, and thenstrip. Felt pretty stupid the first time, but we just did not want to break protocol. We can laugh about it now!
    ROFLMFAO! That is hysterical but I can see how someone might get confused.
    ... it keepsh me shane

Now being a New Englander I like that name "Appalachian Trail".

A nude beach will never be my style... but to each their own. But why would anyone mind what their hair looks like? I think people have more to worry about than how well they've groomed themselves if their open to nudity. lol! In fact, I worry too that I will accidentally run into a nude beach while wandering.. I might need a resort map - definitely don't want to see ANYONE but my lover naked no offense, hahah!

Quote Originally Posted by kaylastoflet View Post
    A nude beach will never be my style... but to each their own. But why would anyone mind what their hair looks like? I think people have more to worry about than how well they've groomed themselves if their open to nudity. lol! In fact, I worry too that I will accidentally run into a nude beach while wandering.. I might need a resort map - definitely don't want to see ANYONE but my lover naked no offense, hahah!
    To each their own is correct....be it a nude beach OR grooming. I guess we will find you at the "prude" beach.

poster raise a good point i would think that grroming is more vritical on the textile side .. case in point who has not seen what looks like an old school Jiffy Pop popcorn doubling as a bikinni bottom on some of the female beach goers at least on the AN no one has to worry about that fashion dynamic lol

I'm sending you a warning:

Although SSB opens to all for the viewing of the sunset - if the folks we hang out are there the same time you are you will see our AN bodies enjoying the sunset right along with you. Me and hubby with be the clean shaven couple.
    ... it keepsh me shane

Then why I wonder are you on the AN part of the board? Hmmmm, seems you are a little curious! Go for it - you only live once groomed or not!

I think people have more to worry about than how well they've groomed themselves if their open to nudity.
    We typically have zero worries when we're running around nekkid. Am I missing something?

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

ROTFLMAO

It seems that this thread will never go away. If it does, another will pop up in its place!

-The Captain, shaved

Quote Originally Posted by Captain*Ron View Post
    ROTFLMAO

It seems that this thread will never go away. If it does, another will pop up in its place!

-The Captain, shaved
    It's baaaaaaaack...

BTW, is it a new requirement on the AN forum to add your grooming preference to your signature? Or is it just this thread?

Bruce - trimmed at a #3

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

Most women are clean cut and more and more men are that way also.
    Irie Mon

Quote Originally Posted by jon1963 View Post
    Most women are clean cut and more and more men are that way also.
    I have to admit... there was a time, not that long ago when I was bare and I preferred my women to be as well.. but now things have changed a bit...my fiance usually keeps a strip for many reasons that I'm not going to get into here.. but I like it and she doesn't have to get waxed all the time or deal with the upkeep of regular shaving.

She told me that she prefers me to have some hair as well, so I let it grow back and I have to say... keeping it tame and occasionally trimming is so much easier than doing full bare all the time. The upkeep is a hassle... so I'm jazzed that I don't have to spend that much time grooming down below. I still keep certain parts bare, but that doesn't require much attention.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast