Default Resort photography or Diana Campbell????

I am trying to decide if I want to pay the extra money and go with diana campbell (digital memories) for photos and a dvd or just use the resort photography at CSA. Does anyone have any advice? I have heard that the resort does an ok job with the photos and dvd but they are a little cheesy. And I also heard that you only receive 36 photos through the resort....do you receive all the other photos that were taken on a cd to take home? I believe diane campbell will give you all the photos taken on a cd to print at a later time.

Quote Originally Posted by melissa2010 View Post
    I am trying to decide if I want to pay the extra money and go with diana campbell (digital memories) for photos and a dvd or just use the resort photography at CSA. Does anyone have any advice? I have heard that the resort does an ok job with the photos and dvd but they are a little cheesy. And I also heard that you only receive 36 photos through the resort....do you receive all the other photos that were taken on a cd to take home? I believe diane campbell will give you all the photos taken on a cd to print at a later time.
    If you have the extra money to spend, I'd go with Diana. I'm using her for our May wedding. She is very reasonable and has been a pleasure to work with so far. So I know the day of the wedding will be a breeze with her taking our photo's.